Digital Reception Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2018

1.8

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services (Tampa, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Lied to by a recruiter about 4 ten hour days and income of 600 to 700 dollars a week. Lied to about "picking" jobs closest to me. Waited over 2 hours for interviewing manager to arrive, he wasn't available because he was driving a guy home who just quit. Evidently I am absolutely horrible at warning signs. Heed this warning my friends.

Installer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services.

Interview

Hiring process includes a rather lengthy assessment like an IQ test which is used to determine if employee will be successful. Company hires based on results of this test. If you score too low, or too high you will not be considered. It's taken online, so they have no way to monitor if the candidate is the one actually taking the test. They don't hire candidates with above average scores then complain about only getting average employees.

Interview Questions

• If granted an interview there are no difficult questions. Every manager has a checklist he must go through regarding previous experience and attitudes. If the manager doesn't like you on a personal level you're out.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Here's the job. Here's what we pay. No initial increase based on experience. No raises.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services.

Interview

I submitted my resume to our HR department and was slated for an interview the following week. I met with the Purchasing Manager and the HR Manager for the interview. We started with the first question which was what made me qualified for the position. I explained me history with the company up to that point and my skills I learned in the military that benefited me in the inventory department.

The Purchasing Manager made comments and seem very interested in what I had to say which made me more at ease with each question. The interview was not as scary as I had thought it would be. We were just two people talking at that point.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. The questions that were asked were more about who I was and what I could bring to the table. I was able to answer every question confidently.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation with the offer for that position. I was not needing to anyways seeing that it was a great jump from where I was and had its perks.

Field Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services in November 2017.

Interview

I did the phone interview. It seemed to go very well but the starting salary was too low for me. I had to turn it down. Definitely seems like a decent job though.

Field Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services (High Springs, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

Found out that this company was hiring on the employ florida website which redirected me to their website and was able to fill out the online app which took about 45 minutes.

The application consisted of watching a video describing the life of a technician and then a section that tests your basic problem solving skills. No math just putting together shapes and what not. You dont have to have any experience with installing satellite services which is great. In my case I have experience with low voltage wiring but have never worked installing satellite service before.

The next morning after I completed the application, I recieved a phone call from the company for the phone interview. Once the phone interview was over I was scheduled for an in person interview 3 days after.

The in person interview day comes and i show up to the office. Everybody there is really cool and nice. I had to complete a paper application which took about 30 minutes and once i was finished, the manager took me to his office for the interview which really wasnt that bad at all. I was asked some basic interview questions and was mainly told how everything works, that it is a lot of work but it is completely worth it because there are so many oportunitys to make money. After the interview was over they sent me off to lab corp for the drug test the same day. So i went and took that and was told that it would be about 3 to 5 days before i heard anything.

2 days go by and I recieve a phone call with them telling me I passed and they would like to offer me the job. I obviously said yes and was given my start date which was about a week ahead of the current date and they sent me an email with everything i needed to know like what to wear and what type of boots to have.

Overall it didnt take very long to get the job and as long as you have a clean background and good driving record you are in there.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services (Ocala, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

one on one interview basic skills assessment then drug screening the 2 weeks classroom then 2 weeks field training provide hotel and per diem. very brief and formal come dressed for an interview first impressions are everything

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services (Sanford, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Submitted application online, was contacted within days for phone interview, recruiter was very respectful and professional. Next day physical interview. Interview June 1st start training June 12th. Very respectful managers and trainers. Great benefits and bonus opportunities. Orville.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation at your last job when you had to deal with an irate customer and what was the outcome.   1 Answer

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Informal waiting room inside a dilapidated building in a sketchy neighborhood. The ladies of the night stopped by my window as i waited at the light wanting to take a turn down the street. The initial experience would have deterred me if i wasn't desperate for employment to keep my family fed and housed. sat inside of an office across from the area General manager and discussed experience but wasn't a huge issue. they told me they would send me to training which was decent but the true field training came and I felt it was lacking. The interview lasted 10 minutes and most of it was discussing selling offbrand electornic items and accessories. sound bars, hdmi cables, tv hanging services, iphone repair services and other headphone/harddrive items. It was a staple of our conversation and the point was made clear that if you couldn't sell in the field, the job was not for you.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had sales experience   1 Answer

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services (High Springs, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

You go in and talk to the guy who makes it sound like the best place in the world to work, tells you about the vans and gow they spy on you all day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services.

Interview

Started with recruiter phone call. Then face to face interview. Interview was very relaxed. Basically pitch the benefits of job to you. Very willing to give anyone a chance at learning a new trade.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with hand tools   1 Answer