Digital Reception Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Digital Reception Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Digital Reception Services

1.7

Interview

Two day process. Simple but repeated the same questions over the course of two phone interviews and a phone meeting. Very easy but make sure you ask questions on the pay structure there. It can be very confusing and not what you are exactly looking for.

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services (Tampa, FL) in July 2018.

Interview

Pleasant pre-screen conversation with the HR manager, scheduled a day in advance. She was honest and up front about the job duties and pay structure, the training period, the sales aspects of the position, and what DSR provides their techs.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services.

Interview

Started with recruiter phone call. Then face to face interview. Interview was very relaxed. Basically pitch the benefits of job to you. Very willing to give anyone a chance at learning a new trade.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with hand tools   1 Answer

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services (Tampa, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was actually a very easy-going conversation that flowed naturally. Everyone was laid back, they asked good, relevant questions, and they had good insight on where they wanted the position to go moving forward.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have using social media and what are your recommendations for what you saw of our social media accounts?   1 Answer

Field Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services in November 2017.

Interview

I did the phone interview. It seemed to go very well but the starting salary was too low for me. I had to turn it down. Definitely seems like a decent job though.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services (Sanford, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Submitted application online, was contacted within days for phone interview, recruiter was very respectful and professional. Next day physical interview. Interview June 1st start training June 12th. Very respectful managers and trainers. Great benefits and bonus opportunities. Orville.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation at your last job when you had to deal with an irate customer and what was the outcome.   1 Answer

Field Satellite Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services (Ocala, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

First I was contacted to do a phone interview. After the phone interview I went to the ocala office for a face to face interview. I was interviewed with one manager the second manager gave me a mechanical test (pretty simple). Then he just described the job in more detailed.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation when you came across a difficult customer and how did you handle it ?   1 Answer

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services (Tampa, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Lied to by a recruiter about 4 ten hour days and income of 600 to 700 dollars a week. Lied to about "picking" jobs closest to me. Waited over 2 hours for interviewing manager to arrive, he wasn't available because he was driving a guy home who just quit. Evidently I am absolutely horrible at warning signs. Heed this warning my friends.

Field Satellite Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ocala, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services (Ocala, FL).

Interview

Horrible from the moment I pulled into the office I knew this office wasn't any good. Company needs to think about how the outsides of the office in Ocala looks. I was told to be there at 10 and arrive 5-10 mins early I didn't get interviewed till 11. Management was walking around cussing. The guy doing the interview had to take a phone call right before my interview and I thought about leaving then but decided to wait and see what it was about. The company looked good online and I was really excited to start a career with a good company but was very disappointed when I got there anyways beware at least of the Ocala office

Interview Questions

• None just told me how bad it was, that making more than 30,000 a year was about as good as it gets and basically talked me out of the job   1 Answer

Digital Reception Services Response

Sep 22, 2015 – VP of Human Resources

Dear Applicant,
    We are very sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience interviewing with our company. The Company takes a lot of pride in making sure that each and every candidate is treated in the most respectful and courteous manner. I encourage you to contact me in our Tampa office so we can discuss your situation in more detail. Thank you for letting us know of your concerns. I can be reached at 813-626-5195 x3365.

Contact Center Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Digital Reception Services in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the Hiring Manager, he had about two pages of interview questions. Mostly scenario based questions, lasted about 35 minutes.

He explained the job to me and I went through the general questions.

Interview Questions

• The last question... How lucky do you feel?   1 Answer