Dilbeck Real Estate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dilbeck Real Estate

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Canada Flintridge, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dilbeck Real Estate (La Canada Flintridge, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Dilbeck has the most professional interview process I've ever experienced, and I've been working for 20+ years AND work for the recruitment industry. They take hiring seriously. I met multiple team members who were all very engaged and prepared with great questions. I met with 3 people during each interview, both interview rounds were easy going yet professional, and they asked probing, smart questions to make sure I knew what I was talking about. My interview contact kept me informed at each stage of the interview process, which is so rare anymore. It's obvious they are interested in best practices and are open trying new things to grow the business; however maintaining their "family" style culture is important to them. Very impressive from CEO on down. Unfortunately I had to withdraw my candidacy for personal reasons, but what a terrific company.

Interview Questions

Secretary Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dilbeck Real Estate.

Interview

They check to see if you have good communication skills/dependable

Interview Questions

• Can you work on school days?   1 Answer