Discover Hope Behavioral Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Discover Hope Behavioral Solutions Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Discover Hope Behavioral Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Discover Hope Behavioral Solutions (Fremont, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was very smooth. I Applied online, had a telephone screening, completed a personality type survey to see if I was a fit for the company, then received a call back a few days later for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 things you would say are most important to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Discover Hope Behavioral Solutions (Fremont, CA).

Interview

It was very relaxed and comfortable. I believe there was a phone interview first but I could be wrong. I came by to the office for the in person interview and at the end of the day I got an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Discover Hope Behavioral Solutions (Fremont, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted a few days after submitting my online application and was then emailed a linked to a timed IQ test that I had to take online. Interview was on the casual side and interviewer was very friendly and non-intimidating throughout the interview. Interview was 1 on 1 in the company office and lasted about a half an hour.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working with children?
      What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?
      Do you have experience working with graphs and data?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Discover Hope Behavioral Solutions (Fremont, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Online application, aptitude test, IQ test, resume submitted, in-person interview, background check, driving record check. Interview asked about past experience working with children, education, and future goals. Interview lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do I have any knowledge about Autism Spectrum Disorder?   1 Answer

Program Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Discover Hope Behavioral Solutions in October 2014.

Interview

There are various tests to take but just be your self and answer truthfully :)