Diversified Systems Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diversified Systems Resources

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bartlesville, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Diversified Systems Resources (Bartlesville, OK) in June 2014.

Interview

Met with the CEO and took a questionnaire about knowledge of internet services, Then he reviews and asks about you. Are you a gamer? What kind of games do you play? Have you ever set up a home internet network?

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between static and dynamic IPs.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bartlesville, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Diversified Systems Resources (Bartlesville, OK) in July 2013.

Interview

Spoke to the supervisor, manager, and Owner of the company. Demonstrated my ability to accomplish the tasks required. They went over their expectations and mine. Made sure I had no other questions and after everything checked out they offered me a job (through the employment agency)

Interview Questions

• Asked about my knowledge of internet. How I would handle certain situations.   1 Answer

Broadband Provisioning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bartlesville, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diversified Systems Resources (Bartlesville, OK) in March 2011.

Interview

Met with company owner, we connected based on college football interests (he's a Tennessee fan, I'm a Gator maniac.

Interview Questions

• Really there were no bizarre surprise questions, pretty straight forward.   1 Answer