Dixon Advisory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

3.1

Architectural Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY).

Interview

After applying, I arranged a phone interview with the HR department. After the phone interview, Dixon has the potential hire take a personality test and some math/comprehension tests. If you pass the tests, multiple and separate interviews are arranged with the head of the department and with the CEO of the company.

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online through a career fair referral. They took a week to get back to me, and tried to setup a phone interview. Pretty difficult to set it up because HR is always busy, and emailing them back and forth took months to get the interview. OVERALL waste of time

Acquisition Manager - Graduate Opportunity Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY).

Interview

received phone call for a 15 min interview, mostly pleasant experience. HR asked about my background and why I decided to switch job. Also asked about my presentation skills and how familiar I am with the New York market. She also emphasized that confidence is essential when presenting to the CEO.

Interview Questions

• How would you persuade the seller to sell the property at the lowest cost you could afford?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory.

Interview

Very nice, open ended, results of prior online testing used in part to help direct the interviewers' questions. Met with HR and members of counsel. Nice office, felt like a real estate start up.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical questions about job performance decisions.   Answer Question

Gradation Opportunity-Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

1)I Apply Dixon Adivisory on line ,
    2)HR will contact you by Email .
    3) phone interview Will be arranged in several days.
    4) The result of interview will be notified you in a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself.
      Why make you choose Dixon?
      Which aspect of Dixon Advisory is most interesting to you?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
      what's the most difficult task you have ever meet in your job or your study?what's the result?   Answer Question

Leasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

4 part process. one phone meeting, one online test, follow up with HR then CEO. Very kind, very inviting. Beautiful office. Felt welcomed and not intimidated. They ask many questions, if you are qualified. You can do it.

Lease Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview
    3 Hour Assessment Test - Verbal reasoning, Numerical reasoning and Inductive reasoning
    Face to face interview

Three and a half month interview process/ waiting game. Waste of time to not get an offer.

Graduate Portfolio Management Interview

Interview

Standard online testing process. Received call inviting me to a back-to-back interview of 40mins each (roughly). Friendly interview process which switches between informal and formal questioning. Be prepared to show what you know about the markets.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

The process was fairly simple. It consisted of an online application. Candidates were screened and then proceeded to psychometric testing which included both behavioural and IQ testing. The final round consisted of two interviews on the same day in their office.

Interview Questions

• Ensure you know the business area that you wish to apply for. Whilst it was a fairly conversational and relaxed environment, you should also have an understanding of the market, especially when applying to funds management.

It also consisted of standard behavioral questions such as explain a time when you demonstrated leadership skills.   Answer Question

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through a recruiting agency. Undertook two phone interviews with the recruitment agency, and a separate two interviews with Dixon, both on the phone and an interview in person. Additionally there was the standard psychometric test online.

Phone interview is with a HR representative, asking standard questions - not really topic specific - moreso about dixon.

Interview was with two dixon staff members, both very friendly. More technical questions, but nothing too challenging.

Interview Questions

• You have 2,000,000, name one stock you would invest in?   Answer Question
    • What is your understanding of the recent SMSF policy update?   Answer Question
    • You are placing an order for a client and you make an error. What do you do?   Answer Question