Dixon Advisory Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dixon Advisory

3.1

Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online through a career fair referral. They took a week to get back to me, and tried to setup a phone interview. Pretty difficult to set it up because HR is always busy, and emailing them back and forth took months to get the interview. OVERALL waste of time

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview flowed like a conversation and interviewer was friendly. The process was well attended to by the employees. Follow up occurred after each stage. The follow up was quick, and considerate.

Architectural Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY).

Interview

After applying, I arranged a phone interview with the HR department. After the phone interview, Dixon has the potential hire take a personality test and some math/comprehension tests. If you pass the tests, multiple and separate interviews are arranged with the head of the department and with the CEO of the company.

Architectural Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Starts off with a phone interview, if you pass they ask you to complete online psychometric testing in order to see if you qualify for in person interviews. I understand that they use this as a way to weed people out (or at lease I assume), but in my opinion it's not fair that you are judged on an exam and don't at least get a chance for an in-person interview. Especially for a design position where testing in my opinion isn't how your skills should be measured.

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process includes phone interview follow by an online assessment test and on site interview. If you passed the online assessment test, you will be called for onsite interview. The interview consists of two 45 minutes interview with HR and project managers. The company looks great with unlimited growth potential. However you should be careful if you are non white. From what I noticed was there isn’t much inclusion of diversity, only 8%. Most of their project managers and assistant managers are Steven Institute of Technology graduate. If you are SIT graduate, you are already upfront.

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Long tedious process (psychometric/personality/reasoning testing, TWICE) for an entry-level position. Always "busy" with meetings so I had to bend over backwards to accommodate them. Would not do it over again, but from my interpretation it seems like a great company to work for with high upside and potential to be big in the NY market...Also, one of the female PM's seemed standoffish in the interview which gave a bad taste in my mouth.

Lease Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview
    3 Hour Assessment Test - Verbal reasoning, Numerical reasoning and Inductive reasoning
    Face to face interview

Three and a half month interview process/ waiting game. Waste of time to not get an offer.

Leasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

4 part process. one phone meeting, one online test, follow up with HR then CEO. Very kind, very inviting. Beautiful office. Felt welcomed and not intimidated. They ask many questions, if you are qualified. You can do it.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

1) Email to arrange a 15 minute phone interview with HR. The interview was pretty great and informative.

2) If you move past the initial phone interview, they will ask you to take psychometric tests.

3) If you pass the the psychometric tests, a face to face interview will be scheduled. There you will have (2) 2:1 interviews with HR and people from your department. The interviews were around 45 minutes each. The people who you'll interview with are friendly and professional, so you'll feel like you're having a conversation, rather than an interview.

4) Last step was a final interview with the higher-ups of the company.

Overall, it was a positive and friendly experience. Although HR was extremely busy, they always took time to help you and answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dixon Advisory (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

The initial phone screening were to find out about my skills and explain about the position. They also were interested in my ideas. It was also quick to respond after initial application.

Interview Questions

• What social platforms do I think the company should be on.   Answer Question