Do it Best Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Do it Best Interview Questions

2.2

Warehouse Manager - Montgomery, NY Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Do it Best.

Interview

Easy and friendly.
    Opening conversation was " do you know the company."
    Proceeds with a quick overview and history.
    A few behavioral interview questions.
    I was truly shocked at how low they were wanting for a mgmt position for a base salary. $3 billion dollar company too. Well below what it takes to manage a warehouse, the team and get results for the business.
    The salary range in around what most other companies in the area pay supv. for entry level with some exp. I know this from speaking with local people in the area.
    Not sure they know the NY state income tax and cost of living.
    I was excited to talk with the company. I ended the call as the salary was so far off to pay your basics, that it was not worth hearing about the bonus or or health care or anything else. Truly stunned they have the position listed as a manager.

Interview Questions

• What are you a good fit for this position.
      Tell me about a difficult time with corporate.
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Do it Best.

Interview

Consisted of an initial phone screening then on site interviews. After the initial phone screening heard back fairly quickly. On site interviews consisted of a 1:1 and a 2:1. 2:1 was with employees of a similar role. 1:1s went well and both were extremely friendly and engaged 2:1 seemed like they did not want to be there. 1 of the 2 seemed friendly the other irritated and not very engaged. After finishing ask them about the next steps and neither knew anything. After following up via email that same day I was told I would hear back the net week and heard nothing. Followed up and was told I would hear back the following week. Followed up a week after their date and receive no response. This continued to happen as I followed up weekly for 3 more weeks and received no response. I saw the role was re-posted and took it that it was closed. It took almost 2 months to hear back from the on site interview with the results. Heard positive things about the company and believe its a rather good company. However their HR process is extremely untimely and they seem to fall short of communication etiquette when they set and expectation and fail to meet it with over a 1.5 month of not responding to request on an updated timeline.

Summer Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Do it Best.

Interview

The entire process took 90 minutes, but mostly consisted of me sitting in a room alone. The HR rep seemed to forget about me at times. No questions were asked, it was just series of basic math and personality tests. Came across as completely unprofessional and rude. Spent more time sitting alone in the room then actually talking to anyone. In addition they showed me a list of everyone who works there.

Summer Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sikeston, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Do it Best (Sikeston, MO) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was first a 1-1 and then moved to a 2-1. Every thing seemed to go smooth. They seemed laid back and ready to receive help in the warehouse.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process is a little long but they are doing the due diligence overall great job! They give you an opportunity to meet with each level that you will be working for so that its not just a single person's opinion and it help to get an understand of how each person views the company and department.

Summer Picker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Do it Best in May 2014.

Interview

a simple interview. went in took a simple math test and then a test that goes through what type of worker you areally once again very easy. then got called back walked through the warehouse then was offered the job aND took a physical and drug test

Class III Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Do it Best (Fort Wayne, IN) in July 2011.

Interview

Was asked to come in and fill out a personality test/survey. After filling out this tests/survey and being told I scored well, I was asked to wait to speak to my current supervisor for an on the spot interview. My interviewer was pleasant and detail oriented. I was unsure of how I did, because the interviewer mainly just took notes without responding to my answers.

I was called back for a second interview with the initial interviewer's manager. He was pleasant and conversational. We more or less got to know each other and didn't "talk shop" much.

I didn't hear back from DiB for 3-4 weeks at which point I was asked to go to a clinic for biometric testing and a drug screen. Upon passing these tests, I was offered my current job and started work two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Everything was pretty basic about both of my interviews. I didn't feel challenged/surprised by any questions.   1 Answer