Dominion Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.4

Product Analyst- Social Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Maitland, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

It was pretty fluid from start to finish. First a phone screening, then an in-person interview with 3 people in the social media area of the company. I was then asked to complete 4 mock posts for social media. Finally, offered the position. I didn't take it because of unforeseen personal circumstances, but they were a great company to interview with!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were in conflict with an employee and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • What are your career goals?   Answer Question

Sep 26, 2017 – VP/Management Development, Training, Recruiting

Thank you very much for your post! We wish you the best in your career. If something changes for you, please reach out to us.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a quick process. Stepwise -:
    1> Casual phone interview with HR discussing past experiences, resume and career opportunities.
    2> Skype call interview with Hiring Manager
    3> confirmation within a week.

Interview Questions

• Discussion about resume
      Analytics
      Past experiences and career opportunites   1 Answer

Sep 26, 2017 – VP/Management Development, Training, Recruiting

Welcome to Dominion Enterprises!

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Maitland, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Initial interview was a phone interview, then a few days later I was asked to interview in person. After the in-person interview, we met for coffee and the manager interviewing brought along a co-worker who wasn't in management.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you'll adjust coming from Retail Management to an office job?   Answer Question

Sep 26, 2017 – VP/Management Development, Training, Recruiting

We like for candidates to have a chance to interview someone who is doing the job--we know you are interviewing us too! Welcome to Travel Media Group!

Customer Experience Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me 30 mins prior than the confirmed scheduled time. Was provided a very standardized "screening" with no additional information about the position. Salary requirements came into context as the second to last question.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

I experienced a very long and drawn out interviewing process that included multiple in person meetings (both one on one and group interviews) and was asked to complete a project. After almost two months of interviewing for this position, it did not result in a job offer.

Javascript, Angular JS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

They called 7 times in last three months. That is also just for a phone screening. You can not expect a follow up call/email from them. I was asked the same questions everytime. I did not get a chance to get to the real interview even though I improved my skills. I found the recruitment process quite unorganized. After 7 times of phone screening, I feel like they do not consider their general candidates seriously.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell us about your background and experience?
      Q. What is your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

It was extensive and lengthy. I had to come back to DE on 3 separate occasions. A little excessive. I also met with 5 different managers of the course of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I could really do to change their brand.   1 Answer

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was referred to Dominion Enterprise my a neighborhood friend. She passed along my information to the hiring manager at the same time I submitted my resume online. Within a couple of days I was asked to have a phone interview top speak to a hiring manager. I am currently in the process of receiving a call back to set up a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What are my job experiences   1 Answer

Junior IT Project Manager Interview

Application

Interview

They were nice people but really unorganized, they started my interview pretty late (unprofessional) and didn't even have a room available to interview me in so I sat and waited with a lady who wasn't interviewing me. They were clearly too busy to be conducting interviews at that time. Also, they obviously didn't have their thoughts or questions prepared and organized to ask me. Waste of both my time and theirs. Pretty disappointing considering they are allegedly such a great company. Hopefully they won't do the same to others.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle approaching someone for help who is too busy to help me at that time.   Answer Question

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a typical interview, I was introduced to Garrett and Jenna who were both welcoming. They asked basic questions as well as asked me about my knowledge of various platforms etc. Jenna also went deep into deconstructing me resume to get to know my qualifications and skills better. The interview felt like a conversation.