Dominion Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dominion Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.4

Customer Experience Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me 30 mins prior than the confirmed scheduled time. Was provided a very standardized "screening" with no additional information about the position. Salary requirements came into context as the second to last question.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

I experienced a very long and drawn out interviewing process that included multiple in person meetings (both one on one and group interviews) and was asked to complete a project. After almost two months of interviewing for this position, it did not result in a job offer.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

It was extensive and lengthy. I had to come back to DE on 3 separate occasions. A little excessive. I also met with 5 different managers of the course of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I could really do to change their brand.   1 Answer

Javascript, Angular JS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

They called 7 times in last three months. That is also just for a phone screening. You can not expect a follow up call/email from them. I was asked the same questions everytime. I did not get a chance to get to the real interview even though I improved my skills. I found the recruitment process quite unorganized. After 7 times of phone screening, I feel like they do not consider their general candidates seriously.

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell us about your background and experience?
      Q. What is your salary expectation?
      1 Answer

Junior IT Project Manager Interview

Application

Interview

They were nice people but really unorganized, they started my interview pretty late (unprofessional) and didn't even have a room available to interview me in so I sat and waited with a lady who wasn't interviewing me. They were clearly too busy to be conducting interviews at that time. Also, they obviously didn't have their thoughts or questions prepared and organized to ask me. Waste of both my time and theirs. Pretty disappointing considering they are allegedly such a great company. Hopefully they won't do the same to others.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle approaching someone for help who is too busy to help me at that time.   Answer Question

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

I was referred to Dominion Enterprise my a neighborhood friend. She passed along my information to the hiring manager at the same time I submitted my resume online. Within a couple of days I was asked to have a phone interview top speak to a hiring manager. I am currently in the process of receiving a call back to set up a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What are my job experiences   1 Answer

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a typical interview, I was introduced to Garrett and Jenna who were both welcoming. They asked basic questions as well as asked me about my knowledge of various platforms etc. Jenna also went deep into deconstructing me resume to get to know my qualifications and skills better. The interview felt like a conversation.

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Quick, friendly, upbeat, and you can definitely tell the interviewer is feeling out your ability to hold a conversation. I was interviewed shortly after the company had just opened in Norfolk, so as the department filled, interviews got longer, training classes got larger, incentives went up, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is one time in life when you though the consequences were equal to your actions?   1 Answer

Windows Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

This company has recruiters that bring perspective interviews in starting with a phone interview, then that recruiter sets up a in person interview. At the time I had 3 manager/supervisors interview me, making the job seem fantastic.
    What really happened after I got hired was a nightmare. The company is a front for slavery.

Interview Questions

• What version of VMWARE are you familiar with?   Answer Question
    • There will be some overnight paging included in your job, will that be an issue?   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dominion Enterprises (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

Interview process consisted of one in-person interview to meet the team along with an additional in-person interview with the VP. Beware that the company does not follow up -- after following up after my interview, I never heard from the hiring manager again. The company has a great brand but a horrible candidate experience for those seeking employment with DE. Management should already know the importance (especially being recruiters) of following up with candidates and letting them know where they stand. This was not done; very disappointing for such an established organization. Be prepared to wait!

Interview Questions

• What does my "five-year plan" consist of? What do I enjoy most about recruiting? What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Dominion Enterprises Response

Nov 23, 2015 – VP/Management Development, Training, Recruiting

First, thank you for taking time to post. Second...I'm sorry we didn't get back to you. I'll look into what happened. I'd like to talk to you and invite you to connect with me to further discuss your ... More