Doubletree By Hilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Doubletree By Hilton

2.3

Sort:

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Directly Hired

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, just the normal behavior questions   Answer Question

Assistant Banquet Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Ter, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Oakbrook Ter, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

You will walk into the hotel and probably meet with the director of HR. In the restaurant. It is more of an informal thing he will ask you a little bit about yourself and say something along the lines of I am not going to ask you the standard questions, and you give me answers you think I want to hear. So depending on if they like you or not you will go from there, meet members of team etc.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton.

Interview

Was simple and pleasant. The interview was over the phone and consisted of describing the company and what they were looking for in an intern. Was a great offer, but I changed career paths.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton in April 2015.

Interview

easy, just asked basic interview questions and some behavioral questions. The interviewer was really nice. It was an enjoyable conversation with interviewer. Nothing to complain about.

It was super easy.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Met with F&B Manager, then the Director of HR, then the General Manager.
    I thought it was a tough interview especially the situational ones. Then the GM went over as to why I want to be in the hotel industry

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

Asked to explain what i know about company.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton.

Interview

When i first arrived they Had me waiting for 30 min. Interviewer finally came and the interview was very short and sweet. She asked me a couple of question about previous experience and so forth.

Accounts Receivable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Orlando, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

Quick interview with comptroller and then General Manager. They then sent me to the temporary HR person who scheduled me for my drug test and had me fill out paperwork for a background check. Overall the interview process went quickly. It was during a job fair they held at the hotel since it was just opening.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at a hotel?   1 Answer

Bellman Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton.

Interview

They make you jump thru hoops and then leave you hanging. Online application, then an email asking you to do a ridiculously annoying self recorded digital interview, then another telephone interview, then an in person interview, and then... they never respond back either way with a phone call or email. Classless.

Bellman Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton.

Interview

1 interview behavioral