Cover image for Doubletree By Hilton

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Doubletree By Hilton Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 190 of over 190 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Doubletree By Hilton

Doubletree By Hilton

Application

I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton

Interview

The interview went very well, it was more like a talk with a friend than an interview. They sent me an email about my application and then I came there to meet them.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why do you want to work with us. What was your past experiences
    1 Answer

Doubletree By Hilton

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton

Interview

Multiple phone interviews and then one in-person interview. It was very organized and friendly. Interviewers were Human Resources managers and the director of sales. They asked for your range for pay and what applications I knew.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Doubletree By Hilton

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton

Interview

Phone call with a disorganized unintelligent recruiter to set up a time to meet, sounds very distracted and confused when setting up the time to meet. Then, he meets you in person and is late to the meeting, unprofessional, awkward, rude, snarky, and someone who definitely peaked in high school, also balding. and then he has you interview quickly with a banquet director who doesnt care who you are as a person, just fires off these ridiculous situational questions for a job where all you do is make a vodka soda. It was a very offputting situation, this was for the doubletree in bloomington

Interview Questions
  • tell me about a time you streamline a process, blah blah blah

Doubletree By Hilton

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton in Jun 2022

Interview

3 months waiting for offer latter and acceptance. You need to get interviewed first with lot of candidates also with zoom meeting. Be confident and be yourself always. Give all your effort and always smile to the guest or customer. Try to solve the problem as soon as possible and focus on what you do.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Doubletree By Hilton

Application

I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton

Interview

It is very easy to get job . Just be ur self and answer the best way possible. Goodluck have a good day . You must pass a drug test also

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Independence, OH) in Mar 2022

Interview

I went to a open interview then filled out application and got hired, went to training and then I started working it was a very easy and comfortable interview I wish all my interviews was like that

Interview Questions
  • Do I have experience in housekeeping
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Kuala Lumpur) in Mar 2022

Interview

I saw an opening on the Hilton website for the position of the front desk agent. I’ve applied through the website, and also personally handed my Cv to the hotel I wanted to work. A week later got a call for interview. Went through the interview and after another week, started work.

Interview Questions
  • What did you sign up for this position?

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (Orlando, FL) in Nov 2021

Interview

Applied online, got called in to interview in front of both the Office manager and the other manager above her. Very positive and welcoming environment as soon as I stepped through the door. Probably the hardest part of the entire interview was the “role-play”, basically scenarios you’d encounter as a guest service agent and how you would respond. After the interview I was told I’d receive a call in 2-3 days and sure enough on day 3 I got the call. Interview probably lasted a little over 45 minutes not including paper work filled out beforehand.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you dealt with an upset customer. What makes you the best option for this position? What’s your greatest weakness? Tell us a little bit about the company and why you chose us. What makes a good work environment from your prospective.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Doubletree By Hilton (London, England) in Nov 2021

Interview

the interview process was fairly easy. first have phone interview, this is a quick talk about your interest and experience. then next they got interviews in person to get to know a bit more about you, show you around and to see whats most important is your attitude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful