Dreams Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2017

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dreams

Customer Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dreams in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online on a Friday and the Tuesday after I got a call from an unknown number. I answered and the person said they were from Dreams and asked if I had a few minutes to answer a few questions. I thought these would be standard questions I wouldn't need to prepare for - such as my availability - since this was an unsolicited call, so I said yes.
    The first question was "why do you want to work for Dreams?" and I had not prepared for any interview questions yet because this was the first I had heard back from them. I didn't know how to answer so I said I was actually too busy for an interview right now, could they ring back another time. The next day I received an email stating that my application would not be continued.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gateshead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dreams (Gateshead, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online and was asked to come into store for an interview. The interview was very informal and I was made to feel relaxed. I was asked the usual interview questions and then I was given 2 pillows, one cheap and one expensive and asked to sell one of them to the manager.
    The only problem I had is that I was assured everyone would definitely get feedback wether they got the job or not. I didn't get an offer and I was never given any feedback which was disappointing as I would have liked to know what I could have done better.

Interview Questions

• Just general interview questions like, Why do you want to work for Dreams?   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Wycombe, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dreams (High Wycombe, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Two face to face interviews, second in HO with Head of Sales.
    The first quite informal the second much longer, formal and in more detail.
    Wanted lots of examples but did not seem to use any scripted questions as such.
    Lasted nearly 3 hours so pretty thorough but it went much quicker and was fairly enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Strangest one ever ; If Dreams was a child how old would it be and what would it be like?   Answer Question