Drugscan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willow Grove, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Drugscan (Willow Grove, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview went very well. I was interviewed by 3 people and asked questions about my experience and what I could bring to the company. The interview lasted approximately one and a half hour and included a tour of the facilities along with a description of day to day duties. The interview process definitely mis-represented the company in both capabilities and opportunities for advancement.

Clinical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Drugscan (Horsham, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Was pretty easy. Not too many questions and it is with two managers. The process was long for me though. Everyone was really nice. I applied online and then had a phone screen like a month later and then the in person a month later. Whole process was like 2 months.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with interruptions.   1 Answer

Clinical Laboratory Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Drugscan (Horsham, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview to start and then I was brought in for an in person interview with several members of the lab team. I was told I was being interviewed for a temp position and a full time position. Interview was very straightforward, consisted of a simple tour of the lab facilities with HR before sitting down to interview. Overall a very average interview but unfortunately I was only offered a temp position with no promises of full time after temp position was over so I had to decline.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Drugscan (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted through a recruiter that worked specifically for Drugscan. She first had a phone interview with me to screen for the disctrict manager. The next step was a phone Interview with the district manager. Next I was set up for an on-line Skype Interview with the sales manager. After the Skype interview I went to PA for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Drugscan.

Interview

The interview was very easy and it was with very friendly people. I had no problems. Sat down with supervisor and client site, then it was the easiest questions and interview.