Dwellworks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 1, 2017

2.7

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dwellworks (New York, NY).

Interview

I don't remember the interview. It was too many years ago. I met with 2 people and was offered the position the next day. I knew several people that worked there which made the process much easier for me.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dwellworks (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

The interview process was a phone that lasted about 30 minutes. I the interviewed in person with a group interview. It was a very smooth process and all the staff was very friendly. Questions were deep and thought probing. Parking for interviews is paid for. I would recommend to others! The dress code is casual in the office which gave off a relaxed feel for the interview. Employees are very friendly.

Interview Questions

• What were character traits of managers who you like   1 Answer

Manager of Destination Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dwellworks (Cleveland, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview wasn't intimidating. They want to know that you will be tough on the consultants especially if they mess up (I believe this is where I messed up). Nice office atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you were managing an employee and had to give corrective action.   Answer Question
    • How do you handle stress on the job?   Answer Question
    • If you could go to dinner with anyone in the world past or preset. Who would it be and why?   Answer Question

Destination Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dwellworks (Cleveland, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Interview with 3 people, all different personalities. Thoughtful questions; excellent listening and exploration of job fit. Friendly but professional. Met and sat with a person in the position I was pursuing which was helpful to see a little of the day to day and what to expect if offered position.

Interview Questions

• What skills from your current position do you think will transfer to the Manager position and why?   Answer Question

Intercultural Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dwellworks in July 2015.

Interview

It was a phone screening, which I thought went pretty well. The interviewer was very nice and it felt really casual. He made me feel comfortable enough to be myself, and made me feel like I was answering the right questions. At the end of the screening, he told me that he would contact me in a few weeks if I was moving on or not. It has been a month since we talked and I haven't heard back. I guess I didn't get to move on.

Destination Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dwellworks (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

moderate difficult, lasted 2 days, how familiar was I with the surrounding areas and school systems, familiar with renting, social security process, DMV process, immigration, cultures, area expertise, car dealerships

Negotiation

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dwellworks.

Interview

I Applied online, received a call the same day from hr to set up 15 minute phone interview. Phone interview was straightforward asking basic questions tell me about yourself and situational questions. Then answered any questions I had. I was Then invited to interview with management in person. The I person interview was a couple days later. It Was laid back! I think to see the company and culture fit.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dwellworks in April 2015.

Interview

The first call I received was from HR asking to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview with HR was no longer than 15 minutes and it was mostly them giving more information regarding the position and what daily responsibilities would do. They asked a few personal questions but nothing out of the ordinary. At the end of the phone interview I was offered the opportunity to schedule an in-person interview with a few of the directors within my department. The in-person interview lasted around 45 min - an hour and was with 3 directors. Everyone was very friendly and I heard back from the company the following morning with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the most important workplace qualities that you look for in a company?   1 Answer

VS Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dwellworks (Cleveland, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

Standard Phone with HR
    Two in person with the vp, team lead and direct manager.
    Mostly interested in personality in order to fit in with the team, be honest they are trying to find a fit that is more than just a year or so. The teams are small but connected. Every process in the VS department is such an order of team work that everyone must be able to communicate in order to be successful.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your admin task at current positions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dwellworks in March 2015.

Interview

Over the phone interview. Contact initially on-line via another website. They target Mothers that want to work from home usually. They will require documents of a personal nature to be faxed and it is a bit concerning if you are not completely aware of the legitimacy of the company.

Interview Questions

• They want to know about:placements, marketing, rental, housing, customer service background.
      "Have you ever worked as an independent contractor?" "Tell me about what you do in your current position." They'll want to know that you have technical things in the home like a PC, cell phone, etc.   1 Answer