EFU Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 29, 2016

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at EFU Life

Senior Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I interviewed at EFU Life (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in June 2015.

Interview

interview process : there were three interviews , one from hr manager and two from the department. they mainly ask about your expectation from job , explain the job responsibilities, strengths and weakness of the person, what do you know about the company, do you have excel skills, how do you deal with pressure and multitasking etc.

Executive Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EFU Life in May 2012.

Interview

I was applied @ EFU through internet then i got a call from HR they called for 1st interview, its with HR Manager..after that I was called for 2nd Interview took by Senior Manager-Operations then got a final interview call just after 5 days with Director-Operations.then i was selected by them and they offered me a JOB.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EFU Life (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied online and in about a week I got the interview call and was called in for interview the next day at 10a.m. It was one to one interview, with a unit manager as the interviewer.
    He asked if I have any work experience and what do I know about Life Insurance and I was told that I am going to be part of the direct sales force and in Life Insurance I can earn as much as I want to. After the interview I was told that I will have to undertake a mandatory one week training course and I will have to pass all the tests in the course only after which I can be a part of EFU LIFE.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you will be able to achieve the monthly sales targets and qualify for promotions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated my pay scheme, and I proposed total commission scheme and the unit manager agreed upon it right away.