EPA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at EPA

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at EPA (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

I had to submit a resume, cover letter and transcript. Thereafter, I was asked what in particular made me interested in environmental law, and what department in the agency would best suit my interests and abilities.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in environmental law? How can you contribute? How do you feel about writing? What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EPA in July 2010.

Interview

Little communications, met panel, received email stating the job was offered to someone else

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in Contracting   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EPA in March 2010.

Interview

It was a really simple interview, it was more like the job was being sold to me. The interviewer talked more than I did. He never even asked some of the basic interview questions particularly for a sales type job. I felt like with him talking so much I would lose my train of thought and actually ended giving some of the worst answers I ever have in an interview. Honestly, if I was interviewing me I wouldn't have hired me. But in the end he all but offered the job on the spot and even said the interview was mostly just to make sure I seemed professional.

Interview Questions

• Does this seem like a job you would like?   1 Answer

The interview was way to simple, no company hires like that for a "professional" position. 100% commission pay + all travel and they don't pay your expenses. I couldn't help but get the sense what they were selling to elderly people felt like some type of scam.