EQT Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EQT Corporation

2.9

Sort:

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at EQT Corporation in September 2017.

Interview

I got an invite to interview with them through Handshake. There was a brief info session the day before the interviews. The interview itself consisted of mostly behavioral questions. The interviewers were engineers themselves.

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (State College, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

A group of 3 came to my college to host interviews. They took turns asking standard interview questions but were also very interested in learning about the candidates outside of work such as what you do in your free time and if you have any hobbies, etc.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EQT Corporation.

Interview

Through my school. They held a information session and then the next day was interviews.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very tough, just asked about background and explained company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EQT Corporation in September 2014.

Interview

Interview mostly focused on reviewing my resume and background experience. Interview was acquired through campus recruiting event. Overall positive and laid back experience. Interview included many general questions as well that allowed me to expand on my experiences/goals.

Interview Questions

• What do you think your greatest strength and weakness are? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Great experience. Primarily behavioral questions with a few simulated questions. Not at all intimidating. Generally a fairly standard interview. I would suggest stressing your ability to learn quickly, your attention to detail, and your interest to live in the area.

Interview Questions

• what to do if your presentation has an incorrect data point?   1 Answer

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I was brought into meet with 6 people over the course of 3-4 hours. The process was laid back and comfortable. Everyone was very nice and the interview went very well. I was convinced that I got the job. Two weeks went by and I did not hear anything back. I sent numerous emails and left a voicemail. Finally, I received a return email letting me know that they were still in the decision-making process and I would receive an answer the following week. Again, two more weeks went by and I did not receive a response. I again sent a couple emails simply requesting feedback one way or the other. They did not have the decency to acknowledge me. This was over three months ago and I still have not received a response. It is obvious that I did not get the job, and based on the lack of common courtesy and professionalism that was made painfully obvious by this process, it is most likely for the best.

Interview Questions

• How would you use SQL to build logic that would always return the date of the following Sunday for a given date?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EQT Corporation.

Interview

Signed up through the eqt web site, filled in all the information they ask for, which is to basically re-fill in my resume for their system.

Two weeks later I received a call for the interview and the following e-mail confirmation.

I had the interview (I had to wait about fifteen or twenty minutes). As it turns out they were interviewing other people for the position on the same day as well.

One month and about a week or two later I finally got the notice that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were difficult or unexpected, it was a standard, what's the most impressive thing you've done, when have you gone above and beyond, what did you have the most difficulty with in your last job and how did you over come it, type of questions   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2018.

Interview

I did 4 rounds of interviews. Didn't even have the Courtney to tell me if I got the job or not. They just went cold. Wouldn't recommend interviewing unless you know someone.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this role? where do you see yourself in 5 years? why EQT?   Answer Question

Government Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2018.

Interview

Applied in April started a series of phone screenings and phone interviews in May. Had a 3 person interview at Southpointe in June it went well. Had another in person at corporate in late June the interviewer didn't even show up and they had a random lady ask some questions. Very unprofessional in the way they handle things didn't hear anything for almost a month after and didnt get the position. I hear great things about this company but the HR process is a joke.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions mainly. And knowledge about the industry.   Answer Question

Land Interview

Application

I interviewed at EQT Corporation in September 2014.

Interview

There was no phone interview only an in person interview which took all of 15 minutes. They never got back to me and I never got a generic email from HR saying I didn't get the job. It's been over three months. I don't think it was professional at all in the way that was handled. However I do hear it is a good company with very competitive pay. Most employees seem satisfied there.