EQT Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at EQT Corporation

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 37 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA)

Interview

The hiring manager reached out first to schedule a phone interview with him. Then the recruiter reached out to schedule the in-person interview with five different people one at a time.

Interview Questions
  • They asked you to talk about yourself.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (Pune)

Interview

Aptitude contains 14 question on quantitive and 2 programming questions on dynamic problem and 1 on data structure only one solving is sufficient and 10 quantitive questions Then 2 questions on sql query and memory management

Interview Questions
  • Oop basic concept And some puzzles
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (United States) in Apr 2019

Interview

Four 30 minute interviews- one with the hiring manager, two with potential coworkers, one with HR. Mostly experience based and behavioral questions as they pertain to the role. Also discussed career goals and covered company benefits

Interview Questions
  • What is one time you made a mistake and how did you handle it?
Anonymous Employee in Waynesburg, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (Waynesburg, PA) in Mar 2019

Interview

After applying online I was contacted by a member of the HR team for a "get to know you" call. Once complete I was moved forward for a phone interview with the hiring manager. I then interviewed in person at the Waynesburg office location with the hiring manager, a regional manager, and another Facilities Engineer based in Waynesburg.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most rewarding part of your last position?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (United States) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interview started with a phone screening it took a few weeks to be contacted about the in person interview. I got scheduled for the face to face interview with the team manager and the department director.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (Morgantown, WV) in Nov 2018

Interview

Interviewed by one person, you really control the interview, if you're awkward or too nervous it wont go well. Stay confident. Do research on the company so you are aware of what the company stands for and strives toward.

Interview Questions
  • Knowledge of the company, previous work history that makes me an ideal candidate
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 months. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA) in Jun 2018

Interview

Applied in April started a series of phone screenings and phone interviews in May. Had a 3 person interview at Southpointe in June it went well. Had another in person at corporate in late June the interviewer didn't even show up and they had a random lady ask some questions. Very unprofessional in the way they handle things didn't hear anything for almost a month after and didnt get the position. I hear great things about this company but the HR process is a joke.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions mainly. And knowledge about the industry.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2018

Interview

Three half-hours, one-on-one, back-to-back Q&A. Almost all prompt and tell questions. This left very little time to get answers to my questions or information about the role. I left feeling like the interactions were one-sided and rushed.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you faced a problem and how you chose to solve it.
  • Tell me about a time you faced a disagreement with a co-worker
  • Tell me about a time you managed a large project and how you kept the team engaged.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2018

Interview

I did 4 rounds of interviews. Didn't even have the Courtney to tell me if I got the job or not. They just went cold. Wouldn't recommend interviewing unless you know someone.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this role? where do you see yourself in 5 years? why EQT?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EQT Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA) in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview was in person at their facility in Pittsburgh and it was a series of three thirty minute interview with different personnel from the company. They asked typical interview questions while one of the interviewers was the engineer I would be working under for the summer. Some of his questions were more technical in nature than the other two interviewers.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 37