EXCEED IT Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EXCEED IT Services Interview Questions

Interviews at EXCEED IT Services

2.8

Software QA Interview

Interview

Interview process is very lengthy and difficult spanning to months not days. You will be interviewed by many different folks sometimes same person multiple times. At times you literally need to complete assignments worth of projects.

This company is falling behind in technology in different aspects based on my conversation with them. This is dominated by employees from MiddleEast area and need some brain from other parts of world to enhance their product quality.

Eorst part which triggers me to write the review is I spent months on this interview and when I was supposed to get an offer from them there was nothing. i sent them multiple emails asking about it and after these emails i got a flat email that position is onhold and cannot be offered now. This is ridiculous and totally unprofessional. Communication is always an issue during the interview and I was unable to get timely information from folks in recruiting department nor they were communicating my responses to upper management as at times I got a call for interview where I told them I could not attend.

I tried to contact their GM who also interviewed me to inform about this but in vain.

Interview Questions

• everybody will get a different one each time   1 Answer

QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EXCEED IT Services (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in January 2020.

Interview

I got the call for the first interview on skype it was a 20 mint interview briefing the details of the required job and I was given a technical test after that and it was followed up by another interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at EXCEED IT Services (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in January 2019.

Interview

The company seems good. I have been interviewed on phone about 5 to 6 times it took about 3 to 4 months. 1 interview was technical other 5 interviews were non technical.

I have been called to office for technical interview. It gone really well. Then at final call after 4 months they asked for salary expatiation.

During the process I missed interview with other companies which was in Qatar and abroad.

Then at sudden I got email from IT Exceed that they will not move forward with me. I wondered at which stage they found I was not a good fit. My 2nd interview was technical after that I asked for 4 more non technical interviews and then salary expectation.

I mailed back and asked what thing I lack so that I could improve for my future. Was it technical, hard skill or soft skill? They replied my skills were competitive. They did not provide any further info.

**My Suggestion** :
    The company is good for unmarried people having less responsibilities and want to explore the industry, want to learn and having uncompetitive salary expectation. It would be a great opportunity for them to grow.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self. Same question was asked by 5 different folks at different time.   1 Answer

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EXCEED IT Services (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2018.

Interview

Three interview rounds. For the 1st round, you meet the Manager.
    As for the 2nd round, you'll be part of a role-playing thing, where they pretend to be a customer and you as an Exceed employee. For this round, you'll be presenting about one of their solutions to one of their team members. Before you do that, they arrange a call between you and the Product Manager to explain about the solution and its process. This round was an absolute waste of time due to poor communication and unclear objectives of the session communicated to the candidate through HR.
    After the 2nd round, they ask you to send them the requirements for which they expect you to gather within that session. This something you don’t expect, so you’ll come up with some random requirements. after you send the requirements, they claim to send you a proposal, but they don’t. So you role now is keep on sending follow up emails and reminders to the HR.
    HR doesn’t replay here...
     This was again a huge disappointed and it was so obvious that they’re really trying hard to come up with something different than what other companies do to test the candidates but unfortunately its horribly executed.
    3rd round, they don’t send proposal and they suddenly decide to change it to presentation again and deliver it to the whole department.
    During the presentation, they start asking you about the functions of the solution. Here management expects to you fully understand the solution and present the complete details about it. Although your role as a Success Manager doesn’t either require you to deliver presentations to clients nor understand the solution with its’ detailed functions.
    I personally expected that the purpose of the 3rd session was not to validate the content of my presentation at the first place but rather to show my presentation, interpretation skills and how I answer questions I’m not familiar with.
    Beside that, each session was at least postponed once up to two to three times.
    Team seems to be friendly and they have a nice working environment.
    I’m happy that I didn’t receive an offer from them.

Technical Position Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at EXCEED IT Services.

Interview

4 interviews; 2 technical, quality and compliance and personality.
    People there focus much on your skills and make sure you are fit to the position.
    Technical skills, knowledge about the products they provide to the customers specially Microsoft products.

Interview Questions

• 30 minutes presentation about one of Microsoft products.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EXCEED IT Services in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process occured over many stages. The communication from the beginning of the process was very transparent and super professional. The HR representatives are really nice and will guide you through the whole process

Sales Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at EXCEED IT Services.

Interview

It is a rather long interview process with multiple steps. Starts with a phone call to gauge interest and then it continues with talking to different people in other departments. Finally for short listed candidates there is a face to face interview with some senior poeple. The whole process took nearly three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name three things you don't do well   1 Answer

It was a decent offer but I did not want the location they were offering

Senior Manager Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EXCEED IT Services (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2012.

Interview

I have gone through 4 interviews: Initial over a phone call followed by another telephonic interview with regional manager, then a Presentation and technical interview with three directors and finally with three top people. I was told that the interview was great and they have shortlisted me for a senior position and then they disappeared. After several followups, they informed me that they do not have this position available at this stage.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EXCEED IT Services in January 2012.

Interview

I was initially called for a screening interview to ask if I was interested in the position. After this, they called me three other times to give me what is described as a technical test which was asking me basic and advanced technical questions. Eventually I was brought in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your worst three qualities?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my location

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EXCEED IT Services in January 2012.

Interview

They called me first for screening and then one week later was a technical interview. After seeing two or three other people to discuss salary and references, I was made an offer. The people were very nice and helpful. In fact, before interview I was not sure I wanted to join but after meeting the team I knew it was where I wanted to be.

Interview Questions

• List three things you do not do well professionally.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my placement (in which branch) and salary.