KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Eastman Kodak Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 99 of over 99 interviews

In Person9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Eastman Kodak

Application

I interviewed at Eastman Kodak

Interview

3 tier interview. Conducted over Teams. One to one interview that was an informal chat to share past experiences and their business objectives. Some discussion over day to day and management of role expectations.

Interview Questions
  • What does success look like for you?
    Answer Question

Eastman Kodak

Application

I interviewed at Eastman Kodak

Interview

Cordial process, good communication, screened via short phone call first then passed to hiring manager a few days later for a followup. Received both emails and texts on process. All interviewers were professional but personable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eastman Kodak

Application

I interviewed at Eastman Kodak

Interview

Technical exam in character background references. Very professional. It’s designed to see if you can really do the job that they are asking you to do. A person with average knowledge should be able to do well.

Interview Questions
  • Engineering exam was well rounded and showed what skills you had

Eastman Kodak

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak

Interview

It is one of the best interviews I have had, they made me feel very good and after some pressure and suspense, basically good feedback, friendly, respectful and professional treatment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eastman Kodak

Application

I interviewed at Eastman Kodak

Interview

Never heard back after they asked for second interview. NOTHING. After many follow up emails. I do not think this is a well put together human Res team. They should ensure to reach out to all, and not GHOST

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eastman Kodak

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak in Apr 2022

Interview

The initial phone call with HR was charming, the hiring manager was very helpful in describing the hiring process and was very transparent. The following interview was a phone call with a panel of senior engineers that conducted a technical interview with behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you communicate with the operators on the floor? Do you have any experience using statistical analysis tools? Do you have mechanical experience?

Eastman Kodak

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak in Mar 2022

Interview

1st phone call with recruiter, 2nd phone call with engineering team, 3rd interview onsite, 4th call with recruiter about benefits, verbal offer over phone Friday after Tuesday in person interview, received written offer Monday after. Pr-employment passed, quick and painless interview. Super excited about the position

Interview Questions
  • what was my favorite part of the design process
1 person found this interview helpful

Eastman Kodak

Application

I interviewed at Eastman Kodak

Interview

Very thorough interview. Wish that they had responded more quickly but that is standard for any company. Had to do a presentation of past work along with miniature interviews with 7 other individuals during the day. the following walkthrough of the production floor was overwhelming but becomes less daunting quickly once hired.

Interview Questions
  • Questions regarding the work presented in my presentation.

Eastman Kodak

Application

I interviewed at Eastman Kodak

Interview

Kodak conducted the interview via phone with their employees and managers. They asked questions about work and cameras. They were friendly and genuinely interested in finding good candidates for hire.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working at Kodak?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY)

Interview

I applied for a Digital Marketing Manager position that was clearly marked as REMOTE. When I was asked when I was planning on moving to Rochester, I knew I'd been had. They're still advertising openings as remote so I'd imagine my experience isn't unique. Also was told to expect a phone call one way or the other, which never came. This company's recruiting is terrible. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions
  • When are you moving to Rochester.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Interviews

Eastman Kodak Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Eastman Kodak as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.79 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Process Engineer and Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and Photographer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Eastman Kodak takes an average of 27 days when considering 85 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Photographer had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 75 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Eastman Kodak according to 85 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.07%