Eastman Kodak Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Oven Operator Interview

Interview

It was very good ..asked about employment background and what i could bring to the table. They also asked about how I handle safety issues..am i good team player and things of that nature.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

We met outside at the site and it was weird.He didnt really have a plan just basic questions.Spent about 15 mins out there and I had a issue with the gate person. Overall it was a easy interview

Photographer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

Live role-playing type interview process with a group of candidates to see who stands out.

Interview Questions

• Just don't be shy. You have to demonstrate how you would approach a guest to get them to stop for a photo.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting pay is $8 plus commission if goals are met.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Explained the job, very casual. Explained the salary and what was expected of me. Very nice HR interviewer.

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Columbus, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Very professional, they were very polite. I enjoyed this interview process. The questionnaire was organized.The group that interviewed me made me feel at ease.I would go back if they right job was available or offered.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Looking for to return to supervision.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It took me about 4 weeks to go through the process. Phone screening --> Time scheduling --> Interview with the hiring manager --> Got the offer --> Durg test and background check

Interview Questions

• Do you have any ideas with a SAP system?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

Quite simple, a lot of trying to determine my thought process in figuring out a problem. Questions about my resume. Not a lot of personality questions. Asked a lot of questions based on past experiences, it appeared in an attempt to test recall. If you know your resume, and remember some of your past experiences you would do fine in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you encountered and what steps did you take to correct it?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Interviewer was friendly, knew what was to be asked and when to be asked. Asked in depth about the previous work experience and the internship done in past.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I had several interviews: two on the phone (with the recruiter and the hiring manager), and then two in person. The last in-person interview was an offer. Questions weren't difficult, but it was a long process.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

No longer than 45 minutes, I was asked basic questions pertaining to this position and about my additional interests. I was interviewed by two of the managers and they were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable about the company. Everyone there is upset about the recent downsizing, but with new management, the company is definitely headed back in the right direction.

Vice President Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the hiring manager, but he had already picked a person he wanted. So he was hardly listening during the interview. I tried to at least provide some information so he would know what I was capable of doing, more as a networking opportunity, but he didn't seem to be receptive to that.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult question because he had already picked someone else.   Answer Question