Eastman Kodak Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 29, 2018

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Columbus, GA).

Interview

They brought me in with other potential candidates and then went through a roundtable of questions with the other engineers in-house. After this, the engineering manager took me on a plant tour. Lastly, the candidates and I all went to lunch with a few of the younger engineers and the manager.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I had several interviews: two on the phone (with the recruiter and the hiring manager), and then two in person. The last in-person interview was an offer. Questions weren't difficult, but it was a long process.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Had two interviews. First one was a one-hour phone interview with four people. Basically, they describe their role and education first and ask some technical question related to my research work. Ask how do you see yourself in next 5-10. That is the only HR type question they asked me. All the other was completely technical.
    After one week they ask me to visit KODAK facility at Rochester, NY and do an onsite interview. During that, I had a give one-hour presentation related to my PhD thesis. It was an interactive presentation. After that had to about one-hour one-to-one interviews with several teams members. Not too bad some of them ask question-related to my presentation. Had lunch and dinner with the team. Everything was well organised and all the people I met over there very nice and give me a good tour around their facility at Rochester. After one week they offer me the position. During the whole process, the recruiter who contacted me, contact me time to time and gave updates and answer my questions. I feel it was a very nice interview process and I felt that they were interesed about my capability to do research and team work. Basically I didnt get any HR type question throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 5-10 years?   Answer Question
    • Why did you apply for this position and what attracts you when you see the job advertisement? (which part of the job description got your attention?)   Answer Question

Dailies Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I was referred by a former boss. The manager from Kodak called me and scheduled an interview. It was pretty casual. I got the job offer the same day. I would highly recommend this company. Very laid back working environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous work experience.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Interviewer was friendly, knew what was to be asked and when to be asked. Asked in depth about the previous work experience and the internship done in past.

General Labor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak.

Interview

I applied for the position online on a job board website and was sent a form letter denying my application roughly two weeks later. After some time, I received a call from a staffing agency, offering me an interview at the manufacturing plant I had applied to work at.

The hiring manager brought me into a small room and asked me if I'd be interested in taking the position, giving me a disclaimer that the job was very repetitive and required some physical labor. After I said that I was interested in working at the plant, he offered me the job, telling me that the only other applicant turned down the offer.

Channel Sales Manager UWS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Rochester, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

initial Tele-Screen discussion w/ TA, second interview with Hiring Manager, then Business Support for team, then VP/General Manager.; all conducted via telephone. All of these went well as I progressed through the process. On the day i was to hear whether or not I had the position the hiring manager was let go. Several weeks passed until the replacement manager was on board. Although i had specific knowledge of channel, familiarity with product, and the requisite services offered, as well as internal processes/people I was passed over...I learned this through back door methods/contacts. Never heard one way of the other from Kodak TA or HM, to say it was disappointing would be an understatement. Even though it did not turn out in my favor i wish them good luck in their efforts to grow their business. It is a great product with a great story of innovation and relevance to todays business challenges.

Interview Questions

• What ideas do you have for building new and strengthening existing channel partners?   Answer Question

Import Export Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Elyria, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied on linkedin- Two rounds
    1. General experience.
    about resume, technical experience, situational questions where you are asked if you faced any specific situations with management ex. where you had the correct idea but were denied for approval kind of situation.
    where you had to give up your vales if so what you would do.
    2. Interview with managers

Interview Questions

• Any situation where you had to go against the management o get the work done?
      SAP Experience on resume?
      Explain situations where your idea helped company?   Answer Question

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

We met outside at the site and it was weird.He didnt really have a plan just basic questions.Spent about 15 mins out there and I had a issue with the gate person. Overall it was a easy interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eastman Kodak (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It took me about 4 weeks to go through the process. Phone screening --> Time scheduling --> Interview with the hiring manager --> Got the offer --> Durg test and background check

Interview Questions

• Do you have any ideas with a SAP system?   1 Answer