Edaptive Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edaptive Systems Interview Questions

2.9

Interview

2 hours face to face, 4 people for half and hour each asked about QA process, Selenium webdriver, SQL and STLC. Got another technical phone screening after f2f on 2nd day from test lead.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate your SQL skills?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edaptive Systems in June 2016.

Interview

Was called by the Interviewing Manager , asked a few questions about my current role, Salary expectations etc. I was advised that I would be contacted by the recruiting coordinator post phone call regarding the job description. I was informed to review it and to let them know If I could at least meet 70% of the Job descriptions requirement. Hour later i received an automated email stating that i was not a good fit. I did not feel that was a professional response.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectation?
      Why are you looking for a change?
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Edaptive Systems (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Initial phone discussion with Recruiter; after about 1 one week, recruiter scheduled an in-person interview. The in-person interview was set for 2-hours in which I met individually with 4 individuals including prospective supervisor, a BA already on the team, and 2 individuals from other teams. Questions were not tricky or difficult. The interview was conversational and specific to my experience and approach to various analyst / requirements gathering scenarios.

Interview Questions

• A few questions were behavioral in nature, for example: if you were tasked to do something by a client which didn't align with team process or supervisor's direction, how would you handle?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edaptive Systems (Owings Mills, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

I met Edaptive at my school's career fair. The interview process consisted of a phone screening, an on-site interview, and a Skype interview (in that order). All questions were technical in nature and covered Java and SQL. My recruiter was very helpful throughout the process and the interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• For the Java portion, I answered some theory based questions and wrote a method or two to demonstrate those concepts. For the SQL portion, I drew some ERDs and wrote a few select statements.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edaptive Systems (Owings Mills, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview shortly after applying through their website. Then HR scheduled a FTF interview with 4 people (2 hrs long).
    Had an interview with a hiring manager, 2 team members and one dude from another department who was filling in for someone else and didn't know what he was doing there.

The company is growing fast with all these new CMS contracts.
    Also, team members expressed a lot of frustration in dealing with government agencies and other government contractors.

Health insurance for a family is almost $500/pay (two pays a month). o_O

Interview Questions

• a lot of technical questions.
      some behavioral questions (e.g. describe the time when you had to ...),
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edaptive Systems (Owings Mills, MD).

Interview

Applied online, received a call from HR and was asked to make a small web app on my own time. After turning it in, got another call to come in for an interview. Was not expecting it to be a group interview, there were four of us in a room interviewed by a panel of three followed by a short one on one. Total interview period was about 3 hours. Got an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were of average difficulty, asked to use the white board to explain recommended solutions.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edaptive Systems (Owings Mills, MD) in August 2014.

Interview

Received a phone call from a staffing agency. Conducted a telephone interview. Received a call to arrange an in-person interview. Typical meet with manager and two others to discuss the opportunity. This was not a panel interview, but was a one-on-one interview style meeting. After meeting, I was advised that they would be making decisions so that candidates would return for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Do I mind working long hours?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Edaptive Systems (Owings Mills, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online. A recruiter called asked some HR questions, and was scheduled for interview 2 weeks later. Was interviewed by 4 Sr managers, lasted for about 3hrs. They were very pleasant and no out of the ordinary questions.

The only negative, was the recruiter, won't reply emails, or return phone calls.

Interview Questions

• Management ask you to do the opposite of the client's request. What do you do.   1 Answer