Eddie Bauer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eddie Bauer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.5

Sales Guide Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer.

Interview

Informal - It was conducted during business hours while the hiring manager was working the sales floor. We discussed my sales history, some typical encounters one will have while working retail, and we discussed the company. The big thing that was stressed to me repeatedly was satisfaction. They asked a lot about how you would interact with someone while you also had a lot of floor setting to do, and how you would make a situation right if a problem arose.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to someone who responds to a greeting with "Oh I'm just looking"?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied on indeed got a call the next day. Hired on spot easy interview. he asked a couple of questions then offered me the position...............................................……:…

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Dropped my résumé off. Got a call a few days later asking if I could come in for an interview, scheduled an interview for the next week. Came in and interview was relatively painless. During interview, hiring manager asked if we could do some back and forth on the sales floor, just to see how I would do in a hypothetical situation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Really easy. Build an outfit. Tell how and why you love the company. They'll ask about how adventurous and fun you are. You'll just have to come up with stuff you do thats fun and outgoing.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Charleston, SC).

Interview

easy and no pressure, the manager a bit intense i was just applying for a sale associate and was already an assistant at another store and he wanted to know so much

Interview Questions

• how do you approach a customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinton Falls, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Tinton Falls, NJ).

Interview

Very proffessional, you will meet with a store manager where they will vet(background check refrences etc) you before meeting with the district manager. The DM then walks you through the postition and what is expected of you. In my personal experiance we did some hands on role play selling their product. Wish i was a little more prepared when it came to their current line. Awaiting to hear back, if i dont get it would apply again. 8/10

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (New York, NY).

Interview

Patience is key! The process can be a little long. You will be asked to Role Play on the sales floor. Don't forget to add on gear and accessories. A lot of talk surrounding how I would handle certain situations.

Sales Guide Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer.

Interview

I went in and asked for an application. The store manager was in. She interviewed me on the spot and offered me the position. It was a really quick process; I don't believe it is normally like that. We had both worked at the same store before (not together) and I think that helped my chances quite a bit. It was probably the easiest interview I have had.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Most questions were based on situational responses in a sales environment. Other questions pertained to experience with customer service. Manager got to know me during the interview to make sure I was a good fit working at Eddie Bauer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you successfully sold a product?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Stockton, CA).

Interview

I picked up and submitted the application in person, at one of their stores. I received a phone call a few of days later to go for a 1:1 interview with the store manager. I was asked mainly about my experience, customer service questions and what I knew about the company. I was offered the job on the spot and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• Why choose to work at Eddie Bauer?   1 Answer