Eddie Bauer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinton Falls, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Tinton Falls, NJ).

Interview

Very proffessional, you will meet with a store manager where they will vet(background check refrences etc) you before meeting with the district manager. The DM then walks you through the postition and what is expected of you. In my personal experiance we did some hands on role play selling their product. Wish i was a little more prepared when it came to their current line. Awaiting to hear back, if i dont get it would apply again. 8/10

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (New York, NY).

Interview

Patience is key! The process can be a little long. You will be asked to Role Play on the sales floor. Don't forget to add on gear and accessories. A lot of talk surrounding how I would handle certain situations.

Sales Guide Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer.

Interview

I went in and asked for an application. The store manager was in. She interviewed me on the spot and offered me the position. It was a really quick process; I don't believe it is normally like that. We had both worked at the same store before (not together) and I think that helped my chances quite a bit. It was probably the easiest interview I have had.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Most questions were based on situational responses in a sales environment. Other questions pertained to experience with customer service. Manager got to know me during the interview to make sure I was a good fit working at Eddie Bauer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you successfully sold a product?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Stockton, CA).

Interview

I picked up and submitted the application in person, at one of their stores. I received a phone call a few of days later to go for a 1:1 interview with the store manager. I was asked mainly about my experience, customer service questions and what I knew about the company. I was offered the job on the spot and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• Why choose to work at Eddie Bauer?   1 Answer

Sales Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Cypress, TX).

Interview

The interview was super easy they ask you the general question all interviewers ask.One of the managers and I did a role play to see how I interact with customers.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to show leadership?
      What is your weakness? And Why?
      Answer Question

Management Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Interviews were in person and over the phone. Management made the work experience sound much different than it actually ended up being. Interviewer spent more time talking during the interview than I did. Rather than asking me specific questions, the interviewer spent time telling me about the responsibilities and then would ask if I could handle them. The interviewer made the job sound extremely fast paced and intense (it was not).

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that you can handle XYZ responsibilities?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Bellevue, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

Went through a series of interviews:
    -Recruiter (on phone)
    -Hiring manager (on phone)
    -Hiring manager, other merchandisers, VP of divisional merchandising ( in person)
    -VP of all merchandising (in person)

Overall I had a great feel for the company, I was rushed in to meet with the team and VPs and in which I thought was a great sign but then never heard from them again after several follow up emails. It's been a total of 4 months.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Delton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Lake Delton, WI).

Interview

I was called in and the GM talked to me for around 20 minutes. He asked some questions. And did some practical exercises. Gave me a tour around the store and showed me where things were and introduced me to the staff.

Interview Questions

• If i had any experience in retail.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Houston, TX).

Interview

Well I saw they were hiring on indeed put in a resume online had the interview a couple days later. It was a group interview. I got the job on the spot. They said I have "the look" and had or have more personality then any of the other ppl there