Eddie Bauer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Eddie Bauer

2.5

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Detroit, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the district manager. We went over coaching scenarios, how you would handle theft, other positions where you had responsibility. Then we did role plays on how you would greet and sell to a customer, how you would push the credit card, and how you would coach associates on the floor.

Interview Questions

• Im going on a trip pick me out an outfit.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very broken- began with interview by general manager of one location, second interview with general manager of different location, third interview with the initial interviewing manager rehashing initial questions, ended with interview from DM outside of district. Following these repetitive phone interviews, set up an in person interview and was stood up by the interviewer.

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Wichita, KS) in August 2013.

Interview

I had several interviews, I felt majority of the interviews I listened more than spoke. I applied for assistant store manager, however I was better fit for co-store manager. The questions were mostly ordinary besides wanting to know what my "outdoor adventure" was.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you have legendary customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Novato, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Novato, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the Store Manager. She asked about experience, salary requirements and availability. After that, I was asked to speak with the District Manager over the phone. I believe he wanted to check my communication skills.

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Bellevue, WA) in December 2011.

Interview

I submitted a resume online and was contacted by recruiter later for a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty standard. No trick questions just why you want to work for the company. Next I interviewed with a Senior Merchandiser, a Director, two Merchandisers, and an Assistant Merchandiser. They interview was about 2.5 hours long. Everyone was very nice and I was very excited about the position and team. The next step was meeting with a VP, Senior VP, and then CEO. I think I didn't do that well at this second round of interviews because I was nervous meeting all these important people.

Two months after my last interview, I learned that the company underwent a reorg and the position that I applied for was eliminated. I was very disappointed because I really liked everyone.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Columbia, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxing and made me feel comfortable. Instead of having a normal sit down interview we walked around the store and the assistant manager asked me different questions.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Columbus, OH) in September 2011.

Interview

It was a 3 step process, but decided they weren't going to hire until after the holidays. The first interview was a one on one interview. It mostly consisted of basic questions and stepping out onto the sales floor.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why Eddie Bauer?
      What can you bring?
      Basic questions.   Answer Question
    • This wasn't a question, but know about Eddie and Stine Bauer.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience.   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Circleville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer (Circleville, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Open interviews,but first i applied online. I was sent an email about the open interviews first. I contacted back that i was interested in the job. I did not recieve an offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strongest qualities?   1 Answer

Art Director Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer in July 2009.

Interview

phone interview conducted with HR via a recruiter. they also viewed my design work on my website. i did extensive research on the company online. the company is undergoing being bought out by another company that had just placed a bid on it. in spite of this, the interviewing process was still going as planned with no delays. the interviewer seemed very nice. the work culture is laid back. i know the position has been open for months. so the company is definitely being strident in hiring someone for the right fit. this is critical i'm sure since relocation is being provided.

Interview Questions

• there really were no difficult questions. everything discussed was basic work questions with no surprise questions   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Eddie Bauer in March 2011.

Interview

Due to continues corporate upgrades during my time, HR had little time to hire. they worked diligently and responsive toward me and throughout the entire process. This was done internationally and between two HR offices.

Interview Questions

• When I first started I had little corporate experience so the questions was not specific on what I can do for the company but more toward what I can help accomplish.   Answer Question