Edgewood Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edgewood Management Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edgewood Management

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edgewood Management.

Interview

There was not a full interview process as they sometimes use staffing agencies to place employees in positions. If hired through a staffing agency, one would go through a probation period. After the probation period, there is a possibility of being hire full time.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Edgewood Management (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone call with direct report, then with department head, followed by face to face with VP,s of different depts. process was easy and laid back for me. Since this time the company has grown and the interview process has gotten a little more intense.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edgewood Management (Silver Spring, MD) in April 2012.

Interview

walked into the apartment complex people there were very friendly. I was seated in the lobby and waited for about 30 minutes. When I walked into the managers office he shook my hand and we began the interview process. It went well and he was very polite. The apartment complex's leasing office is where all the interviews are conducted. Edgewood manages various apartment complex's so your interview depends on where you want to work.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position?
      What experience do you have in the property management field?
      Can you tell me a bit about yourself?   Answer Question

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Edgewood Management (Germantown, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

Met with VP and CEO after being contacted by a recruiter. VP asked many behavioral questions related to my past performance to understand how I would behave at the organization. CEO just chatted.