Edgewood Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Edgewood Properties

Sort:

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Edgewood Properties (South Plainfield, NJ).

Interview

Drug test, background check. They treat you like a criminal from the beginning.
    The person who hired me was fired soon after.
    For two months at least ten people were fired.
    Very hostile work environment.

Groundskeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mays Landing, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Edgewood Properties (Mays Landing, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

There is no interview or paperwork done until after your first week of work. You just show up and they put you to work the first day, but don't pay you because they claim it's a shadowing day and just trying you out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. No negotiation. If you try to they won't hire you.

Edgewood Properties Response

Mar 11, 2015 – Recruiter

The company is deliberately slow to hire for the purpose of trying to make the best hires. Often, tradespeople (especially) are offered a PAID trial period after their initial interview to prove-out... More

Leasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edgewood Properties (Piscataway, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

My interview process was efficient and thorough. It set the standard for my employment which was high expectations. I was able to meet several members of upper management. I had multiple interviews with several different people.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edgewood Properties (Piscataway, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by the owner over the phone and hired over the phone. I wanted them to meet me andscheduled an interview. The woman I interviewed with on Friday had left the company by the following Monday when I was hired. I had agreed to take a position in a location no one wanted to be in so they were very much in need. I spent the winter there and then in the Spring I was transferred to another site which I then sold out.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Edgewood Properties (Piscataway, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

brief interview with manager at the time. it was a while ago so the company now ha an interviewing process different from what i had experienced. met with the supervisor.. very casual. it was my 1st job interview and i had no experience. i was given the job that same day and paperwork was handed to me to fill out and hand in as soon as possible. a drug test had to be taken within the 1st week of working.

Interview Questions

Edgewood Properties Response

Dec 14, 2015 – Recruiter

We are very happy the consideration process and subsequent employment went well for you. Thank you!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edgewood Properties.

Interview

There were multiple interviews. First was a phone interview. Second was an in-person interview. Third was another in-person interview. The interviews were pretty standard. They made me an offer and I accepted it. I then notified them that I had a disability that would in no way affect my ability to do my job. As soon as I notified them about my disability, they started giving me the runaround and delayed my start date. They finally had their lawyer formally revoke the job offer. I had to file a charge with the EEOC for disability discrimination. The charge is still being investigated but the EEOC investigator told me that there were other charges against them in the past for discrimination. If you Google them and use the terms "Edgewood Properties discharge" and/or some other combinations, you will see they have done some unethical things to other employees too.

Interview Questions

• They asked typical construction related questions.   2 Answers