Egencia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Egencia

2.6

Global Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egencia (Chicago, IL) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online. Received email to schedule a call. Scheduled call. Spoke to a recruiter and sent a follow up email. Was told I’d hear back by end of the week but I did not so I sent another email and was told I did not move on. Asked for feedback and didn’t receive any.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Describe your role.
      What kind of marketing software do you use or are you familiar with (e.g. Marketo, salesforce, etc)   Answer Question

CTC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Egencia (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2018.

Interview

Virtual platform then personal from there forward. It consisted of an online virtual interview with Hire Vue with talking about yourself your computer skills and you technology palette, then from there the phone call I interview set up and then even more personable group/ panel of 2 interview via virtual platform.

Interview Questions

• Sabre skills customer service skills and technology skills   1 Answer

Corporate Travel Consultant - Boarding Gate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbellsville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egencia (Campbellsville, KY) in October 2018.

Interview

1,) virtual interview where you are recording responses sent from recruiter

2.) They email back and told me they chose to send me on to the hiring manager if they were interested in continuing the process with me would reach out for more formal interview

.. it is now a week and half later havent have anyone reach out. The status of my app says not selected, but no one has sent me a denial email..and a friend of mine was sent a denial email, then replied nevermind they wanted her..

Interview Questions

• What excites you about travel?   1 Answer

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egencia (Bellevue, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

Typical interview schedule that you can see around Seattle area.
    Applied online and HR contacted and scheduled the first interview
    - 1 hour technical in-person interview
    - 4 rounds of interview scheduled from 10.30AM to 4PM with 30 min break around 3pm.
    Interview panel was the team that was hiring the candidate. Algorithms, coding challenge, system design and behavioral round.

Got positive feedback the very next day.
    Had one more round of phone screening with the senior manager.

I had to wait for another 3 weeks to get the offer which was very frustrating. And during the onsite interview, no lunch or snacks was offered (full day interview with no lunch break!!!) and I was starving and literally weak to attend the last rounds of interviews. When I got a 30 min break at 3pm, ran downstairs to grab and swallow something to keep up my energy level. Didn't expect this experience from a reputed company like Expedia Group.

Accepted the offer because I didn't had other option at that point and the pay was good.

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Egencia (Bellevue, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and disorganized, though there were several items that were done well. Most of the interviewers seemed uninterested and there were occasional difficulties in terms of understanding or clarifying certain concepts - a confusing 15 minute discussion on ways to optimize tables was had that was sincerely the worst engineering conversation of my career. I was really surprised - this was the worst interview I've ever been through - the questions were relatively easy. Format, comprehension, etc. challenging. Be prepared for that up front - I could still see how this would be a good fit for everyone else.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a circular buffer?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Egencia.

Interview

Nice people, smart and friendly. Erratic recruiting process with last minute scheduling and poor communication. The first on-site interview was 1:1 with another engineer and was scheduled via the hiring manager about an hour in advance. I don't have a car so I took a 30 minute Uber ride there and back during my lunch hour. The next round of 4 on-site interviews was with engineers and managers. Scheduling was coordinated by the recruiting team and was better planned, but I did not hear from anyone after the interview for 3 weeks until I followed up. No offer to reimburse me for my transportation on either round trip.

I feel that there was little respect for my time. They were either holding out for better candidates, or forgot about me. In the end, I didn't get an offer, but I don't think the role would have been a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• How to get complete time series data from transaction history?   Answer Question

Senior Front End Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egencia (Bellevue, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with an internal recruiter, followed by a semi-technical phone interview with the lead developer, then flown to their headquarters for in-person interviews. I was interviewed by 5 different people over the course of the day. The people I interviewed with were developers on the team I was interviewing for, developers on other teams, and an engineering manager.

Everyone was really nice and professional. I loved the team and the opportunity, but ultimately I had to decline due to the offer not working for my specific circumstances.

Global Product Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egencia (Bellevue, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Initial screening with the HR person. She was very positive and set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. That went very well and a half day in-person interview was scheduled. This involved 3 different sessions of varying styles.

Interview Questions

• As I signed their NDA I won't mention specifics. However, I'd say that one session involved questions intended to redirect you.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egencia (Eugene, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, then interviews with the managers. The interview was easy and they asked questions designed to get to know you as a person. My only issue that I never received an email saying I didn't get the job. I know that's common but it still leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egencia in April 2017.

Interview

The process took about one month to complete. Had a brief discussion with HR before a 30 min interaction with the Hiring manager.

This was followed by 3 interviews in person on Day 1 and 3 interviews on Day 2 via videoshare.
    It took about 3 weeks for the final feedback to come through. Verdict: Not selected

Interview Questions

• How would you use your experience to ensure that parity across platforms is maintained ?   Answer Question