Egencia Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Egencia

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egencia

Interview

One short phone interview followed by two video interviews with the hiring managers. Very pleasant experience overall. Most of the questions were regarding my background and experience and they were of average difficulty. Even if I didn't get an offer, I would recommend Egencia and I'd consider replying in the future.

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to this role/describe how your experience fits the requirements for this position
    Answer Question

Egencia

Application

I interviewed at Egencia

Interview

An interview with hiring managers which lasted around 45 minutes and a short aptitude relating to the airline ticketing systems that they use. The more important part seems to be the interview portion

Interview Questions
  • Questions about previous customer service experience, and examples.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egencia (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2020

Interview

Applied online. Received email to schedule a call. Scheduled call. Spoke to a recruiter and sent a follow up email. Was told I’d hear back by end of the week but I did not so I sent another email and was told I did not move on. Asked for feedback and didn’t receive any.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Describe your role. What kind of marketing software do you use or are you familiar with (e.g. Marketo, salesforce, etc)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Egencia (Singapore) in Nov 2019

Interview

I applied through Linkedin and got a call the next day from Egencia's recruiter. After phone screening with Egencia's recruiter, there are 5 rounds of interviews: Video interview (where you have to record your answers via video), video call with an interviewer who is based in US, writing assignment, 2 rounds interview in Expedia office and a final round with the head of sales (not sure about the last round). My recruiter was extremely helpful through the whole interview process. I went through the fifth round of interview before being told that the position is put on hold when I followed up after. It was disheartening to hear as Egencia remains my top choice. Nonetheless, interview process was pretty smooth.

Interview Questions
  • Share about a time when you met with an obstacle at work and how did you over come the obstacle?

Egencia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egencia

Interview

D'abord, un premier entretien par vidéo pour une première sélection. Puis un entretien par téléphone et pour finir un entretien dans les locaux de l'entreprise avant décision finale. Un processus bien encadré dans son ensemble.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Egencia (Sydney) in Mar 2019

Interview

It was a 3 stage process. Video questions and answer where you are asked some simple question and you record your answers. Then you are invited to a face to face interview with some managers. This is very relaxed and your are asked some basic behavioural questions based on their values. If you get past that and are offered a job, you will be asked to complete a background check. This will go through your employment and education history and also includes a police check. The background check takes about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Conflicts in the work place and how did you resolve it. Why did you apply for Egencia.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Egencia (Las Vegas, NV) in Oct 2018

Interview

Virtual platform then personal from there forward. It consisted of an online virtual interview with Hire Vue with talking about yourself your computer skills and you technology palette, then from there the phone call I interview set up and then even more personable group/ panel of 2 interview via virtual platform.

Interview Questions
  • Sabre skills customer service skills and technology skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbellsville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egencia (Campbellsville, KY) in Oct 2018

Interview

1,) virtual interview where you are recording responses sent from recruiter 2.) They email back and told me they chose to send me on to the hiring manager if they were interested in continuing the process with me would reach out for more formal interview .. it is now a week and half later havent have anyone reach out. The status of my app says not selected, but no one has sent me a denial email..and a friend of mine was sent a denial email, then replied nevermind they wanted her..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 months. I interviewed at Egencia (Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm) in Jul 2018

Interview

I applied for this role in July 2018 as it came up on Linkedin. And they never gave me any feedback about the application. As the role came up again in november 2018 I applied for it again and the same thing happened again. They really need to improve their feedback to applicants as they otherwise start to burn their brand as a nice company.

Interview Questions
  • Did not come back with any questions of feedback at all in July 2018

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egencia (Paris)

Interview

à premiere vue entretien classique, seulement 1 mois apres l'entretien je n'ai toujours pas de réponse. j'ai recontacté la personne qui m'a reçu, mais elle n'a ni pris la peine de me repndre ni de me rappeler. entreprise irrespectueuse.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews