Egencia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Egencia Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.6

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Egencia.

Interview

Nice people, smart and friendly. Erratic recruiting process with last minute scheduling and poor communication. The first on-site interview was 1:1 with another engineer and was scheduled via the hiring manager about an hour in advance. I don't have a car so I took a 30 minute Uber ride there and back during my lunch hour. The next round of 4 on-site interviews was with engineers and managers. Scheduling was coordinated by the recruiting team and was better planned, but I did not hear from anyone after the interview for 3 weeks until I followed up. No offer to reimburse me for my transportation on either round trip.

I feel that there was little respect for my time. They were either holding out for better candidates, or forgot about me. In the end, I didn't get an offer, but I don't think the role would have been a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• How to get complete time series data from transaction history?   Answer Question

Senior Front End Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egencia (Bellevue, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with an internal recruiter, followed by a semi-technical phone interview with the lead developer, then flown to their headquarters for in-person interviews. I was interviewed by 5 different people over the course of the day. The people I interviewed with were developers on the team I was interviewing for, developers on other teams, and an engineering manager.

Everyone was really nice and professional. I loved the team and the opportunity, but ultimately I had to decline due to the offer not working for my specific circumstances.

Global Product Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egencia (Bellevue, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Initial screening with the HR person. She was very positive and set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. That went very well and a half day in-person interview was scheduled. This involved 3 different sessions of varying styles.

Interview Questions

• As I signed their NDA I won't mention specifics. However, I'd say that one session involved questions intended to redirect you.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Egencia (Eugene, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, then interviews with the managers. The interview was easy and they asked questions designed to get to know you as a person. My only issue that I never received an email saying I didn't get the job. I know that's common but it still leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

CTC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Egencia (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

All on the phone. Very direct and pointed. I had a phone interview with a recruiter and then I had a group interview. The questions were regarding my past experiences with customer service, sales and technology.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Egencia.

Interview

first there was an recruiter screening, after a few weeks on follow up there was a telephone group interview and then invited to meet team in HDQ and then face to face group interview. The entire process took about 3 months to complete.

Corporate Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Egencia (Bellevue, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I experienced two phone screens. The first was with a recruiter and and the second was with a hiring manager. The screening with the recruiter is very short and sweet (15 mins). This person emailed back to set up "phone interview" with the hiring manager about a week later. The second screening was performed in a very loose fashion with an open dialogue. Be prepared to sell yourself at this point.

SDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Egencia (Bellevue, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

4 rounds

More cultural questions

Enjoyed the interview very much. The recruiters and management took the time to get to know me and understand my motivations. It wasn't all about what they saw on paper.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?

What makes you a good fit?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Egencia (Bellevue, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very long interview process from first phone interview until last in-person interview. The people were nice with whom I spoke but the fact that they disappeared and never returned a phone call nor email seemed weird and unprofessional.

Executive Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Egencia (Denver, CO) in May 2014.

Interview

The first step was a computer exam that checked for knowledge of the travel industry, the computer system we use, and general computer knowledge. After that, I had a phone interview with both HR and my future managers

Interview Questions

• Explain how you were handle an escalated customer service issue.   1 Answer

Negotiation

pretty straight forward. They made an offer, I asked for a little more, they said that they couldn't go any higher.