KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Elastic Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 277 of over 277 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Elastic

Application

I interviewed at Elastic

Interview

company is racist and discriminates in the way they review applications, interview, and hire people. they have a very strong bias in hiring. No diversity, equity, and inclusion. the process of interview and review is actively against non-whites.

Interview Questions
  • the recruiter rejected the application even before it went through interview stage, the hiring process is designed to be against non-whites from the very beginning, they discourage people from applying, without even bothering to review the application.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Elastic

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elastic

Interview

Applied online, I first had an intake call with a recruiter, and then an interview with a manager. The whole process was a bit longer than it should have been: it took about 1 month to schedule just these 2 calls. I got some very useful and appreciated feedback afterwards.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural questions and anecdotal experience. Very strong culture fit is required.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Elastic

Join the conversation on

Consulting

7m

a

Management Consultant

Elastic Promotes Ashutosh Kulkarni to CEO I see many Indians become ceos in recent years. What are the different things that you observe from Indian high performers? (The percentage is way higher than people coming from other countries, that’s why I ask this question) McKinsey & Company Bain & Company Boston Consulting Group Google Facebook (Meta)

35 Comments