Electric Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Electric Insurance Interview Questions

2.4

Document Review Attorney - Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electric Insurance (Beverly, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview seemed to go fine, with interviews with three people at one time, and a fourth person came in after the other three to also interview me. They seemed so eager and friendly, but amazingly enough, despite a thank you email, and two follow-up emails, they discourteously have never let me know the outcome of my interview (which I can only assume now means they are not interested). I think it incredibly rude that after an interview, they do not feel it necessary to let you know the outcome (particularly if they are not interested apparently). Not impressed at all. Salary also is very low ($25 hr).

Interview Questions

• How to handle reviewing documents all day   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Electric Insurance (Beverly, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR rep. Questions regarding skill set, past employment and current employment status. Invited to complete an in person interview. First met with HR rep, followed by Auto Claims managers and Property Claims manager. Completed a side by side with staff in department I would be working in. Overall, the interview process was smooth and showed a high level of professionalism among the managers and staff. The facility is impressive and the location is convenient.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a time when you handled a particularly agitated claimant?
      How do you handle stress?
      How do you work in a team environment?
      Answer Question

Document Review Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Electric Insurance (Beverly, MA).

Interview

If you have a have a pulse, they will hire you. they treat you in the interview as if they care about their employees and are looking forward to having you as a contributor to their wonderful team. You will have no contributions. You will do what you are told, and they don't really want your input. The management will never talk to you again after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you prevent yourself from getting bored doing document review?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none, your employer of record is a payroll company in California, you either take what they offer or take a hike.

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Electric Insurance (Beverly, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

the process was nice. they had me shadow some agents to understand the position for about 30 mins then took me on for the interview. the interview process was with 3 different groups of people.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electric Insurance.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, then was called in to meet with two different managers. I applied for claims but met with the claims manager and sales manager. I was interrogated by both with situational type questions. The sales manager tried selling me on the sales department but I wanted claims. I received a call the next day and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make a really tough decision and why   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered, I accepted.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Electric Insurance (Beverly, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with two customer service managers and a Human Resource manager. After the in person interview, I was given a question that I need to type a response to on a computer, like I was answering an email for a customer. It was a fairly simple ethical question pertaining to insurance that they wanted to see what type of response you'd give. They provide a comfort interview process and I enjoy working here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when a customer asked you for a request that you had to deny them and why.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not too much negotiation in terms of salary

Outbound Sales Lead Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Electric Insurance (Beverly, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

They started with a phone interview that was short but they explained what they needed to and answered any questions I had.
    The office visit was set up well, they showed off the gym and cafeteria and then went over what I would be doing.

New Policy Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly, MA

Application

I interviewed at Electric Insurance (Beverly, MA) in January 2010.

Interview

1 quick phone interview with HfR
    2 face to face interviews - one with the sales manager the other with the manager of the floor

Interview Questions

• nothing too difficult. Just regular open ended questions. Looking for answers that show ability to cross sell, upsell and sell value over price   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Electric Insurance (Beverly, MA) in October 2008.

Interview

I sent a resume online got a call back there were no openings

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Electric Insurance in March 2010.

Interview

Pleasant phone interview followed by several one on one interviews. Slight disconnect from the job description provided by the Human Resource Manager and the actual requirements needed by the hiring manager. Followed by a second round of interviews. Decision based on group consensus.

Interview Questions

• What type of person would you hire - someone who is very organized, hardworking or creative?   Answer Question