Elegran Real Estate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elegran Real Estate Interview Questions

2.5

Intern Interview

Interview

Tell me about yourself -> go through resume -> describe job duties and asked for some relevant experience

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY).

Interview

Brief phone interview with sales manager (Jared).
    After successful phone interview there is an in office interview with Jared and Jessica (another manager)
    If successful, one more in office meeting with Michael Rossi (CEO)

Interview Questions

• What is the current state of the NYC real estate market?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online and we arranged a Skype interview. They called me on time and I spoke with the sales manager and the operations manager. The whole conversation was pleasant and I felt no pressure form them.
    Then, I had to do a written assignment sent by e-mail the day after.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Had a brief phone interview with the content manager over the phone, with standard interview questions. Nothing really caught me off guard. Then had to write a sample piece with a prompt I was given. Then, I came in for an in-person interview shortly after and got the job.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, processing was quick.
    Got an email to schedule a face-face interview
    GO through resume,discuss the responsibilities of job.
    Got 4 Questions and submitted them in 5 days

All people there are nice. First round is easy and happy. Second round is difficult. Maybe it's because my major is not marketing:(

Interview Questions

• What do you know about marketing?

How to improve the user experience and funnel people to convert to leads based on homepage?

What kind of software you can use to do it?

what type of data are you looking for? After getting the data, what can you do to segment the user bases on the data?

Book list for marketing publications you've read.   Answer Question

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online for this position and I received an email from the HR for the Skype interview and interview was scheduled a month after the email. Interview process was very casual and HR was really humble

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation where the HR asked me what all have I done in my previous working experience and the project from my resume.   Answer Question

Marketing Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

When I interviewed, I was called on the phone and emailed to set up a meeting time. On the day of the interview, I went into the office and had a one-on-one with the owner of the company, and my eventual boss. It was not high pressured at all.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an unpaid internship.

Real Estate Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

It was very simple. I just walked in, sat down with the HR manager, and we talked about different things on my resume. He also showed me some of the stuff he works on, in terms of fixing the website. We discussed what sort of things I would be doing for the job, and then he said sure. It was an unpaid internship at first, but later on I was offered commission if I sold any properties.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He simply gave me the offer.

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

First they call you, or email you back, based on if you meet resume/ experience requirements. Second you have a face-to-face interview with several people in the room. You go over your past experiences, what you can do, and how you can benefit the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elegran Real Estate in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online then communicated over email with a recruiter. No phone interview, came in to meet hiring managers. Received a development task after the interview and passed. Was emailed back by hiring manager and received a job offer the following week.