Elevate Credit Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Elevate Credit

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 55 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Elevate Credit (United States)

Interview

I had two interviews for the data scientist position at Elevate. The second round interview was about 2 hours, and I spent a lot of time and effort preparing for the interview, and not to mention that the interview itself was quite long. I was ultimately ghosted by Elevate after the interview, and I have reached out multiple times for any status updates and/or feedback, which says a lot about Elevate and their hiring practices and how they do not respect other peoples' time .

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and why you want to work for us.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Elevate Credit (United States)

Interview

The interview focused more on personality questions than technical questions, but they wanted me to explain a technical topic to a "non-technical" audience, learned a lot about the company and industry.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Elevate Credit (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2020

Interview

The interview process was relatively casual and comfortable. Started with tell me about yourself type of question. Went through academic and professional background. And went into details about school projects. Very straightforward. Non-technical.

Interview Questions
Elevate Credit
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I interviewed at Elevate Credit (New York, NY)

Interview

Phone screening with HR followed by a Director. I had to drive in from out of state for a 4 hour interview. I answered all questions well but I had the distinct feeling I was used for free consulting about process and team structure. All seemed to like except for the guy filling in for a position he was not going to get permanantly but had to interview for ,(chip on the shoulder.) In typicall fashion I was rejected but was ghosted for over a week and would not have heard anything but for nagging HR.

Interview Questions
  • Test Automation Strategy In Sprint and for regression, tools, techniques, buzzwords a plenty no substance.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elevate Credit (United Kingdom)

Interview

The whole process was very relaxed and reasonable. The first step was the group interview with some interesting games. Then, there was a 2-to-1 interview about the previous work presentation and CV check.

Interview Questions
Elevate Credit
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elevate Credit (United States)

Interview

Trivia Questions about C#. Trivia SQL questions. Not a useful "technical" interview. No real test of "developer" knowledge. Could just memorize all of the questions. Not very useful time spent.

Interview Questions
  • What are the access modifiers in C#?
  • How do you implement 2 Interfaces with the same methods and parameters in one class?
  • How many tables do you need for a one to many relationship in SQL. How many for many-to-many?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elevate Credit (London, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

There was two rounds 1) Assessment round, where they gave a data set with 4 questions, we have to email them with in 3 days which was the screening round. 2) Face to face Interview

Interview Questions
  • Question were so basic about your past experience and why you have interest in this field.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elevate Credit (United States)

Interview

Meet with lots of people, most of which you will be interacting with in the role. It's a competency-based interview, though no questions were too challenging as long as you've done some preparation.

Interview Questions
Elevate Credit
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Elevate Credit (United States) in Feb 2019

Interview

Submitted resume at career fair, got phone call from the HR after a month and was asked to come for on-site interview. Had three back to back interviews with Tech team leads and Manager. Questions were basic related to technology and past experience.

Interview Questions
Elevate Credit
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Elevate Credit (United States)

Interview

Phone and then in-person interview . Met with a few people, but didn’t hear anything after the interview. Obviously didn’t get the position, but wasn’t given any response, not even a decline note or phone call.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55