Elevate Credit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Elevate Credit

2.9

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Elevate Credit (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied on Elevate.com and was contacted about 2 weeks later to do an initial phone screening interview, then had a phone interview with the department manager. I was then asked to come in to do an onsite interview. Prior to the onsite interview I was sent a personality type of quiz to complete; I assume to make sure you fit with the company culture and way of thinking. I met with 4 different people during the on site interview and was asked a lot of the same situational "Explain a time when.." questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to do something outside of normal procedures to find a solution to a problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received an offer but they were not open to negotiations, so I accepted.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elevate Credit (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Had interviews with 4-5 employees, technical skills would be tested as the job is analytics intensive. Interviewers were friendly and professional. It took almost a day to finish the in-person interviews. I had a phone interview before the in-person interview. It was helpful to review the job description and think about how I would add value in this position

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Elevate Credit (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

I submitted my resume in a campus career expo and was contacted a month later for a phone interview. Later they flew me to the headquarter and I had 5 interviews back to back with couple directors. I got my offer the Monday after the weekend.

Interview Questions

• Brief run down of my resume   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Elevate Credit in February 2019.

Interview

Submitted resume at career fair, got phone call from the HR after a month and was asked to come for on-site interview.
    Had three back to back interviews with Tech team leads and Manager. Questions were basic related to technology and past experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a workflow for a given requirement?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Elevate Credit (Addison, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

First, was a call with their HR team to cover the position, likely a recruiter. The first call was to hear about me, then describe the position. From there, you move on to the hiring manager, then the management teams.
    The HR person, was very friendly and provided good detail on the company and even the role.
    The second call, was significantly different. From the moment the call started, it was one question after another, after another, after another. It was not friendly at all, as a matter a fact, it was more like being processed in a long line of interviews which cared none really about the interviewee. The interviewer was actually condescending, which explains the turn over their team has had recently. I did not get an offer, or even a follow up call, which was fine because the experience was less than pleasant.

Interview Questions

• In the quick series of questions thrown out, 2 min overview of myself, define KPIs, and my personal favorite, do you consider yourself a smart person?   1 Answer

Senior Portfolio Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elevate Credit.

Interview

First round: Phone Interview. General Discussion of what skills and projects I have worked on.
    Second Round: Behavioral online assessment. Still waiting for the result.
    Third round: Face to face interview. Mostly will be technical. yet to get a call

Interview Questions

• On what projects have you worked on?
      Can you describe how you tested this functionality?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elevate Credit (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, phone interview with hiring manager, in-person interviews with hiring manager, peers, and HR representative. The in-person interviews were strictly 30 minutes each. With so many questions asked about me, there was no time to ask questions back to the interviewer before time was up. However, their questions gave me a good understanding of the role and what they were probably looking for

Interview Questions

• Was asked questions about my experience, past projects, standard cultural questions from HR to understand if i fit culturally   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Elevate Credit (Fort Worth, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, received a call from a recruiter, multiple phone interviews followed by an in person interview with 4 people back to back and closed with a training presentation for a dozen people. They followed that by asking me to return and provide another training presentation.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Elevate Credit (Addison, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone screening was setup by recruiter. I spoke with Senior Dev, scrum master, and I think the architect. Overall questions weren’t tough if you’ve worked with the languages in question. Asked mostly Angular questions and Agile type questions.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Elevate Credit.

Interview

Phone and then in-person interview . Met with a few people, but didn’t hear anything after the interview. Obviously didn’t get the position, but wasn’t given any response, not even a decline note or phone call.