Elevations Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Elevations Credit Union

2.5

Contact Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Broomfield, CO) in April 2019.

Interview

After having a quick phone interview, I was contacted the same day to have an in-person interview. The in-person wasn't as long as I would have liked it, but they were extremely nice and to-the-point. The hiring manager was amazingly easy to talk to. I went through the whole process in about a week's time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were not able to solve a problem   Answer Question

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in October 2018.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Mostly resume questions digging into your background. I would just reviewing and notation on past accomplishments and milestones to highlight. Also, have speciexampkes that demonstrates your technical ability on how it pertains to the job description. Overall, fairly easy interview.

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in June 2018.

Interview

interview process, by phone and in person was average. they made me feel welcome in person. the post interview decline was disappointing and a bit condescending. The recruiter gave some trite advice in the email about work transitions...however, there was no conversation about it for me to discuss/explain-so instead of what could have been helpful seemed judgemental and unwelcome by me. They pride themselves on training, so I recommend some "tact" training for their recruiter.

Interview Questions

• they should have asked about my job transitions if concerned. however there were none and so I was not given an opportunity to explain them. not sure why they called me in if there was that much concern, I am disappointed because I think that the recruiter was filling the pipeline instead of doing their job and screening out on the initial phone call.   Answer Question

Member Service Guide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in May 2018.

Interview

Very different experience! Interview was split up into two 30min sections with the recruiter then with the department managers. Interview overall was a positive experience everyone was and is super friendly! Questions were more behavioral oriented which was very refreshing!!

Interview Questions

Elevations Credit Union Response

Jul 9, 2018 – Elevations Credit Union

Thank you for your feedback and for joining the Elevations team!

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in April 2018.

Interview

Everything went very smoothly. I had a phone interview, and then scheduled the in person interview for a week later. Spoke to the HR rep first and then spoke to the branch manager and the regional manager. They told me they would be in touch within a few days. 30 min after the interview I got a call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for a member (customer).   Answer Question

Jul 2, 2018 – Elevations Credit Union

Thank you for your feedback and for joining our team at Elevations!

Business Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process begins with a friendly and basic phone interview, at which time you are asked about necessary experience and reasons for applying. Then in person interviews are conducted, which are more in depth and allow for both parties to get a sense of cultural fit. The interview process was a positive experience for me.

Interview Questions

• Is there ever a time where you faced an ethical dilemma? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Jul 2, 2018 – Elevations Credit Union

Thank you for your feedback on Glassdoor. We're happy to hear your interview process was a pleasant experience!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very pleasant and quick. I did a phone interview about three days after applying, then got a one on one interview one week later. They liked/wanted specific examples to how you solve problems or go out of your way etc.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you had to go out of your way and outside of your normal duties to help a coworker.   Answer Question

Phone Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

The Talent Acquisition Partner contacted me via email and informed me that the position I applied for seemed a little over my experience level. I appreciated her being so helpful in seeing that I could benefit by interviewing for the Member Solutions Guide position. The phone interview was straight forward. I would advise anyone interviewing for this Credit Union to be themselves.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer that was angry about something and how dindyou help resolve the situation or were you not able to make thqat person happy?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

An HR person reached out via LinkedIn, then set up a phone screen, a second phone screen, and then an in person with HR (again) and the hiring manager and a member of their team. They also asked for a background screen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you thought outside the box?
      Tell me a time you helped someone?
      Tell me about a time you received negative feedback and how you reacted?
      Tell me about a time you went the extra mile?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. If they like you in the first interview, they will interview more. As long you are genuine and sincere, Elevations will hire you. If not, they will not hire you whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• What's the worst customer you have had and how did you deal with the member?   1 Answer