Elevations Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elevations Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Dec 17, 2016

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. If they like you in the first interview, they will interview more. As long you are genuine and sincere, Elevations will hire you. If not, they will not hire you whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• What's the worst customer you have had and how did you deal with the member?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union in March 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position and was contacted quickly for a phone interview. After the phone interview I was told I would be contacted within a week to let me know if I was progressing on in the interview process. Emailed interviewer a week and a half later, was told the position was not yet filled and that I would know if I would be progressing again within a week. It has been over 4 weeks without any follow up, just a poor communication process.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that you would find most useful in this position?   Answer Question

Digital Channels/Projects Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the next day was asked for a phone interview. I first talked to a really nice person from HR and then she set me up for an in person interview with the hiring manager. After that interview, I went into the office and met with the hiring manager again, another person from the team and the technical trainer. Everyone I met was extremely friendly, intelligent and enthusiastic about working at Elevations. I was told I would hear back about whether I had gotten the job within a week, but that time came and went. I sent a follow up email and was told they needed a few more days. It's been about three weeks since then and I have heard nothing. It seemed to me that everyone was super professional when I met them but I am not so sure now. Please let people know when you do not choose them for the job!

Interview Questions

• What steps do you think are required to get a mobile app project completed?   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and relatively quickly received a email asking to set up a phone interview which I was able to do with in the next week, within an hour after the interview I have an offer. The whole process was relatively quick and streamlined.

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union.

Interview

Applied online and got back to me within a few days. Took the interview and was hired within an hour!

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

So easy. Applied online. Got a call. did a phone interview. (tell me about yourself) came in the next week, had an interview with the recruiter at HQ (normal teller questions). The same day went to meet with the manager(same exact questions.) (can you count?). On the way home got a call saying they were offering the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a teller.   1 Answer

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

I first was screened with two phone interviews, the purpose of which was to assess my work habits and personality to see if I'd fit into the culture of Elevations. After that I was called in for an early morning interview, just after opening. The manager of the branch that interviewed me felt like I'd fit in better with the culture of another branch so they scheduled an interview for me at a different branch the following morning. So in totaly, there were two phone interviews, and two in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• The question that's always the most difficult to answer in the right way, "What is something you wish you could change about yourself? What are your weaknesses?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated the start date of my employment and they were very willing to accommodate the unique circumstances in my life at the time.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

Just need to please HR and you're golden. Everyone listens to and follows their lead. They like to think they're the decision makers and to some degree they are. Not that you shouldn't try to impress the hiring manager, but the fear of HR pervades all activities. How this happens no one knows.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your favorite joke.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from Human Resources. I had a one on one interview. The questions were simple and I would say the interview was easy, though I had done my research before going in. After the first interview I sent a Thank You note, via email. Less than a week later, human resources called me to schedule an interview with the branch manager. I met with the branch manager and one other employee and had the second interview. The process was quick and the questions weren't too difficult. I got a call back within a couple week and started at Elevations shortly after.