Elevations Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 24, 2017

2.4

Phone Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

The Talent Acquisition Partner contacted me via email and informed me that the position I applied for seemed a little over my experience level. I appreciated her being so helpful in seeing that I could benefit by interviewing for the Member Solutions Guide position. The phone interview was straight forward. I would advise anyone interviewing for this Credit Union to be themselves.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer that was angry about something and how dindyou help resolve the situation or were you not able to make thqat person happy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an email from HR with phone interview date and time, had phone call, declined moving forward with position, got a strange response back from recruiter, still received an email regretfully saying I wasn't chosen.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you did at of your previous positions one-by-one.   1 Answer

Was overqualified and very put off by the recruiter.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

An HR person reached out via LinkedIn, then set up a phone screen, a second phone screen, and then an in person with HR (again) and the hiring manager and a member of their team. They also asked for a background screen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you thought outside the box?
      Tell me a time you helped someone?
      Tell me about a time you received negative feedback and how you reacted?
      Tell me about a time you went the extra mile?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. If they like you in the first interview, they will interview more. As long you are genuine and sincere, Elevations will hire you. If not, they will not hire you whatsoever.

Interview Questions

• What's the worst customer you have had and how did you deal with the member?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union in March 2016.

Interview

Applied for the position and was contacted quickly for a phone interview. After the phone interview I was told I would be contacted within a week to let me know if I was progressing on in the interview process. Emailed interviewer a week and a half later, was told the position was not yet filled and that I would know if I would be progressing again within a week. It has been over 4 weeks without any follow up, just a poor communication process.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that you would find most useful in this position?   Answer Question

Digital Channels/Projects Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and the next day was asked for a phone interview. I first talked to a really nice person from HR and then she set me up for an in person interview with the hiring manager. After that interview, I went into the office and met with the hiring manager again, another person from the team and the technical trainer. Everyone I met was extremely friendly, intelligent and enthusiastic about working at Elevations. I was told I would hear back about whether I had gotten the job within a week, but that time came and went. I sent a follow up email and was told they needed a few more days. It's been about three weeks since then and I have heard nothing. It seemed to me that everyone was super professional when I met them but I am not so sure now. Please let people know when you do not choose them for the job!

Interview Questions

• What steps do you think are required to get a mobile app project completed?   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and relatively quickly received a email asking to set up a phone interview which I was able to do with in the next week, within an hour after the interview I have an offer. The whole process was relatively quick and streamlined.

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union.

Interview

Applied online and got back to me within a few days. Took the interview and was hired within an hour!

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

So easy. Applied online. Got a call. did a phone interview. (tell me about yourself) came in the next week, had an interview with the recruiter at HQ (normal teller questions). The same day went to meet with the manager(same exact questions.) (can you count?). On the way home got a call saying they were offering the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a teller.   1 Answer

Teller I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elevations Credit Union (Boulder, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

I first was screened with two phone interviews, the purpose of which was to assess my work habits and personality to see if I'd fit into the culture of Elevations. After that I was called in for an early morning interview, just after opening. The manager of the branch that interviewed me felt like I'd fit in better with the culture of another branch so they scheduled an interview for me at a different branch the following morning. So in totaly, there were two phone interviews, and two in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• The question that's always the most difficult to answer in the right way, "What is something you wish you could change about yourself? What are your weaknesses?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated the start date of my employment and they were very willing to accommodate the unique circumstances in my life at the time.