En Pointe Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at En Pointe Technologies

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at En Pointe Technologies (Gardena, CA).

Interview

First interviewed with Regional manager. Few business days later interviewed with VP of Sales. Regional Manager asked me about background on resume. Asked about sales numbers produced. You have to sell them on why you are a good fit for the job. VP of Sales was interested in what accounts you can bring. Also wanted to know he was going to hire a "Hunter".

Interview Questions

• What are your sales numbers at your current company? Why are you a good fit for this role? What accounts can you bring. Tell me about your current job.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at En Pointe Technologies (Gardena, CA).

Interview

CEO/ Owner hired me personally after a short interview

Negotiation

none

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at En Pointe Technologies (Gardena, CA).

Interview

Very casual. I talked my talents. They expressed their needs. We met in the middle.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy. They asked me and I told them and we both agreed. I think we were on the same page all along.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at En Pointe Technologies (Gardena, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Owner hired me, process simple

Negotiation

easy

Cloud Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at En Pointe Technologies (Rāwalpindi (Pakistan)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was asked about my career objective, And basic questions regarding to Cloud(Office365). After that i was called for an job offer. Very easy, but manager is not talented person.