Endeavour Africa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Endeavour Africa Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Endeavour Africa

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Endeavour Africa (Nairobi (Kenya)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was quite an experience as the first step was familiarity with the business environment which altogether is a warm place. The Interviewers were a bit late but once we got acquainted we proceeded well with questions on the Database used and the systems they provide and develop.

Interview Questions

• Which database systems are you familiar with?   1 Answer

Business Manager - SAP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Endeavour Africa (Nairobi (Kenya)) in November 2011.

Interview

1. The interview process started with filling up the descriptive information regarding the current profession and future goals

2. Followed by the consultant interviewing the basic information and scanning the expertise

3. The short listing was done

4. Then came the round for first personal interview conducted by the HR Manager

5. Getting through that came the final day - interview with the MD

Advice:
    1. Stay Calm
    2. Highlight your strengths
    3. Be true to what you can achieve and how you can benefit the organisation.

Interview Questions

• How will you boost the sales in-case you are not provided any team member???   2 Answers

I rejected the offer because they were offering less than what I was expecting and it was not making any sense for me to join at the same salary a new organisation as an expatriate.