Energizer Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Energizer Holdings Interview Questions

2.9

Packaging Engineer Interview

Interview

It took a number of hours, but the decision was quick. Each person interviewing has a set of questions. They are supposed to show how you behave and act in different scenarios. You give examples of when you acted in certain ways. This method paints a picture to the interviewing team about your personality and working style.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you collaborated with colleagues.   Answer Question

Shopper Activation Interview

Interview

I applied online though the employers website. I followed up with the recruiter attached to the LinkedIn post. About a month later, I was contacted by the HR person about a phone screening which lead to a conversation with the hiring manager the next day. Questions were pretty straight forward - walk me through your resume, why energizer, why this position, future career goals, etc.

Within two weeks, I interviewed with the local office. I spent 2.5 hours interviewing with 4 people, mostly in sales. The conversation was very informal and focused on the state of the business and future plans for the position. I was told would hear back, either way, by the end of the next week.

Despite multiple attempts to follow up, I never heard back. I'm not sour that I didn't get the job but I am disappointed that I was disrespected. I took time away from my job and paid for parking (which I was told they'd reimburse), I expect to be treated with professionalism and courtesy in return.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all geared toward my ability to use data to solve problems and inform strategy. Lots of behavior-based questions. Tell me about a time when you used data to make a business recommendation.   Answer Question
    • What do you think will be the most difficult part about getting started in this role?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Energizer Holdings (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by two separate individuals in the same day. The actual process on the interview day was relatively simple; however, I was left to just assume that I didn't get the position, as I never heard from them again after the interviews. I understand this is common. Be aware of that.

Technology Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Energizer Holdings (Westlake, OH).

Interview

Met with several managers, HR manager, and VP. Had lunch in cafeteria. Was given a tour by another engineer. Schedule was very organized and all interviewers were very pleasant. They answered all of my questions thoroughly and without reservation. Offer made and accepted the same day. Started a couple of weeks later. Came in one day before my start date for some training. All parts of the process were extremely professional and well organized.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Energizer Holdings.

Interview

Standard interview questions. Went through my resume and asked questions about my interest areas, school experiences, and work experiences. Moved into behavioral questions afterwards. Briefly described the company and areas I would be working in as well as the functional work and types of projects I might be assisting with. Pleasant individuals although the turnover seems to be quite high as the two technical engineers interviewing me had previously worked at P&G.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Energizer Holdings.

Interview

Well structure, organize and friendly HR personnel lady at Asheboro, NC plant. The interview process was explained, the questions and reasons explained up front. In addition, the interviewer offer you to the time and date convenient for you.

Interview Questions

• Excellent HR lady, help you clarify and understand all questions.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Energizer Holdings (Shelton, CT).

Interview

Smooth interview process through recruiter. Spoke with HR for prescreen followed by in person interview. Long process but fun interview. Interviewers interested in getting to know you and your skill set in a pleasant conversational interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to balance competing interest on a project.   Answer Question

Manager, Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Energizer Holdings (Marietta, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview lasted about 3-4 hours and consisted of one on one interviews with multiple people at the site, including HR, operations, and safety. A plant tour was also provided.

Interview Questions

• A lot of situational questions were asked (i.e. Tell me about a difficult deadline you were asked to meet and how did you accomplish it?)   Answer Question

Senior Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Energizer Holdings (Westlake, OH).

Interview

Was brought in as a contractor and the interview process was through one person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

contractor, so the offer was equivalent to the existing pay and job was local to my home

Manager Shopper Marketing Interview

Interview

Use of CAR's

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in 5 years   1 Answer