Enghouse Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enghouse Interactive Interview Questions

Updated Dec 30, 2016

2.8

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Interview

Had several informal phone interviews, 1 interview in person that was somewhat technical, 1 interview with a manager just to see if I'd fit in. There was about a week in between being contacted.

Interview Questions

• Was asked my knowledge of Voip technology and knowledge of numerous PBXs. Was asked if I'd be willing to work on call on a rotating 24x7 schedule. Was asked if opposed to lengthy technical discussions with customers. Was asked how I'd respond to irate customers.   1 Answer

I was treated as if I were an entry level employee with no experience. Pay offered was very insulting. 5 interviews for a $38k salary with poor benefits. They weren't willing to negotiate salary at all. No thanks & best of luck in hiring an experienced Voip engineer.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enghouse Interactive (Oak Brook, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Process was amatureish for a company of this size. First, a screening from the 3rd party sourcer (careerbuilder) was standard stuff. The screener threw in a pretty stupid comment, however. I had 7 years of total sales management experience with a large team of 10 people. In my current position, I only managed a few reps. She discounted the 7 years of large team management because it wasn't "current", and stated that may hurt my chances for an interview. That was risky and dangerous commentary by a lower level "recruiter" who is basically a glorified telemarketer. Scary.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself"..............
      "What challenges do you encounter managing a sales team?"...........
      "Do you have any questions for me"
      "Ok, any MORE questions for me?" (got this question like THREE times after each of my previous questions was answered. Cheap, easy and novice interviewing technique.)
      1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enghouse Interactive (Irvine, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Contacted by HR and then by 3 executives. I felt they were really thorough. great interview with nice people, felt very comfortable immediately. I was very excited to learn more.I had a really good feeling about the company and the direction.

Systems Administrator II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enghouse Interactive (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

Filled out the online Application on 4/2. Was contacted by an internal HR person on 4/3 for a quick phone recruiter interview on 4/3. Was asked to interview in person on 4/4. I arrived about 20min early and they went ahead and started the interview. HR lady takes a few forms and gives me the benefits package and her business card. The I.T. Director came in the room and we said he didnt care much about the resume he just wanted to know more about personality and if i was just someone he could talk to. He never asked one technical question. The Director brings in their Network Guy and we talk some technical stuff. They showed me around the office and data center. The interview goes was 2 hours long. Director and I continue to talk outside for another 10 minutes and gives me his business card. On 4/10 I got a email stating that Corporate pulled the job on Friday and they were not going to fill it.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Enghouse Interactive (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

the phone interview with recruiter, personal interview with line manager/VP of Sales and local company staff, interview with HR Director, the presentation for board of directors including stake holders. at all the stages company was pretty informative - provided feed-back very quickly and consistenly. from my prospective all interviewers were really interesting in my work experience and view of job suggested - there were no some strange, tricky questions or IQ/language/cultural tests

Interview Questions

• regional market overview, SWAT analysis, suggested development strategy, possible channels and targeted customers   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enghouse Interactive (Reading, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Had a relaxed 1 hour interview with the Financial Director who is a lovely chap and was asked about prior experience, strengths, weaknesses and general info about myself to get a feel for my personality. Given an Excel based test for everything one should know as a minimum for applying for this role. They are quite flexible with interview times.

Interview Questions

• “Tell me about a time when you failed at something.”   Answer Question