Enova Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 245 of over 245 interviews

Applied online33%
Employee Referral10%
HardAverageEasy

Enova

Application

I interviewed at Enova

Interview

There were three rounds. All were very friendly and professional. They are open, honest and communicative. Questions are focused more on real world problems as opposed to abstract text book like questions some other interviewers go with.

Interview Questions
  • Job description, resume history, personal hobbies.
    Answer Question

Enova

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enova in Jun 2021

Interview

Started with a pleasant conversation with the recruiting manager for the role who was very nice, easy to speak to, and insightful. The process quickly moved to a half day interview with the S&O team. I’ve been on both sides of the interview process and have never had such an uncomfortable experience. The manager round gave no valuable insight and essentially asked the same question over and over with no clear direction. Then what was scheduled as a 15 min wrap up call turned into opening with quizzing me on if I’m comfortable working in the subprime market and ending with a surprise math quiz. I left the interview feeling uneasy and unmotivated to continue. I would not recommend the team nor company, best of luck to the recruiting team.

Interview Questions
  • Are you sure you want to work with the subprime consumer demographic?

Enova

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Enova in Jun 2021

Interview

Todas as etapas do processo são bem descritas pela empresa e a maior parte das entrevistas são em inglês. Existe um contato inicial (phone screen) e depois é enviado um link para realizar um teste de programação (assessment). Passando nessas etapas, é agendado um dia para realizar as demais (technical, problem solving, behavioral, executive interview and lunch/coffee), sendo todas essas etapas realizadas em sequência, o que dura algo em torno de 3 horas. Após alguns dias eles retornam o contato informando o resultado.

Interview Questions
  • Apenas para listas as menos técnicas: melhor/pior projeto que já trabalhou e porquê? Como reagiria em situações difíceis com outros colegas de trabalho?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL) in May 2021

Interview

There was no HR screening call, only an interview with the hiring manager which was scheduled for 45 mins and lasted about that long. The questions were pretty standard and seemed to me to be designed mostly to get a feel for whether I wanted the job. The interview seemed to go well in the moment, but I received a rejection three hours later and after asking for feedback I was informed that I did not have the experience they were looking for which seems like something they could have figured out from looking at my resume.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to describe my experience with consumer finance law.

Enova

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enova

Interview

in person was the best to bring you in a group in the meeting room and interview all 30 applicants at the same time. Must be ready to answer any follow-up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enova (Paris) in Jan 2021

Interview

D'abord entretien RH pour verifier que le profil correspond a l'offre. Ensuite, entretien plus long avec tuteur et RH ou manager. Le deuxieme entretien etait plus techinque basé sur le CV et le projet de l'offre.

Interview Questions
  • Que pouvez vous apporter? Parlez vous anglais? Avez vous des questions?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Enova (New York, NY) in Sep 2020

Interview

This was a video conference due to the pandemic. I got to meet a colleague that went through the question they give you to answer. The other three people would be senior to me. The recruiter is extremely nice and helpful. Everyone echoes positivity and inclusion. At the time I was interviewing for multiple positions. When I interviewed, everyone across the board said the ability to move up is great as well as the culture. This is what initially attracted me to this position. Coming from a previous toxic culture this is very refreshing. I sincerely hope this doesn't change. I have a good feeling about this so I will definitely update as I get more familiar with the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL)

Interview

All I'm going to write here is Stepford Wives. If you haven't seen the movie, watch it. It was almost creepy how every single person I met with had the SAME personality and look. They spoke about diversity and inclusion....well maybe you should implement that into your interview process because pretty sure all I saw and met with throughout the entire process was the same exact demographic. It was actually uncomfortable meeting with everyone because I couldn't even tell anyone a part. They all came in the same way, asked the same exact questions with the same fake smile on their faces. The worst part was when I had to break out from the interview room and take a tour of the building with the sourcer and another recruiter. One of the recruiters actually had a personality and was friendly. The other person, looked me up and down about 5 times, would make faces at the other recruiter when I would speak. I mean it was by far the WORST experience I've ever had in my life. I don't know if they felt threatened by me because I had a lot more knowledge and experience but it was horrible. Word of advice, take that person out of the interview process ASAP. Overall terrible experience. They claim to be candidate focused and maybe I was a one off situation, but I couldn't get out of the office soon enough. I didn't receive an offer but if I did I would have to decline. I would never be successful in an environment that does not foster D&I or the candidate's experience. way too many red flags...

Interview Questions
  • They gave me a weird case study out of no where. It was super weird and the interviewer couldn't articulate what they even needed me to answer. Just made the situation weird and uncomfortable.

Enova

Application

I interviewed at Enova

Interview

First round HR screening asking about your background and about their company. Second round to complete a project on data analysis which is a bit difficult. If you pass it you go to the final round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enova (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2020

Interview

Initial phone screen. Took an online assessment. Then a final on-site. As soon as I do the first pair programming session, my interviewer tells me I'm his guinea pig since he hasn't interviewed before (came off as a little unprofessional). It was a pair programming exercise. As I asked good qualifying questions, he refused to answer the questions. So at that point I just spoke out loud to let them know my thought process and eventually solved the problem . The problem was done on a monitor that is tiny and the power cuts on and off. Didn't feel collaborative at all. I ended up solving the technical challenge myself at the end. After that I had 3 more sessions, one of which was a technical system design which I thought I did phenomenal on--my interviewer said so himself, the rest of the interviewers said I did really well . There was really no reason I thought I would not get the job and was disappointed that the first interviewer's lack of experience made it awkward and actually played a role in me not getting the job. When I was denied, I asked them if they could provide feedback (I was shocked that I didn't get the job), but they refused to provide feedback.

Interview Questions
  • codility assessment for 2 hours.
  • review some code in person with one of their engineers
Viewing 1 - 10 of 245 Interviews