Entegris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.5

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entegris (Bedford, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

I got an email to schedule a phone interview. 2 people interviewed me which went well. They paid for my trip and I had a six hours long interview with 5 people.
    Apparently they had some one else in mind when they flew me there

Interview Questions

• Explain the process that you talked about in your resume   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entegris.

Interview

Was approached by a recruiter on LinkedIn. Had a simple typical phone screen with the recruiter. After that, I had another phone screen with the Hiring manager who tried to get a general idea of my technical knowledge about the system. Was flown over by the company for an interview. Was interviewed by 3 managers for an hour. Then there was a half hour HR interview after which I was given a tour of the production floor.

Interview Questions

• Just a general overview of the resumer and then typical behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Entegris (Burlington, MA).

Interview

Phone screen with HR in October 2016, interview was set up 2 weeks later. The entire process took about two months. After a few weeks I started following up with HR and tried contacting the hiring manager and received no responses. Finally got a response about 2 months after my initial phone interview. Very disappointing interview process from inception to completion.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Entegris (Billerica, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter on the phone and then moved forward with an in person interview with the recruiter, a team member, and the hiring manager. Was greeted by friendly staff at the door - only waited about 10 minutes. Was taken up to the interview room by the recruiter who offered me a beverage and was very chatty.
    Met with the team member who was able to give a good outline of what a day at Entegris looks like and how the team is structured. After the 30 minutes with the team member I met with the hiring manager who seemed very excited and positive about the direction of the group. When our 30 minutes was up she took me into her office and we continued the interview for 1 hour+ Had a really thorough and detailed conversation that left me very positive about the experience and excited to hear back!

Interview Questions

• What do you already know about the position?   1 Answer

Vice President Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Entegris (Billerica, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online on their web site. I was then contacted by phone by their HR person for a phone screen. After the initial phone screen with human resources I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager who was the Senior Vice President of Global Operations. Next they flew me to their corporate head quarters where I had a group interview with five executives all VP level.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Entegris (Las Cruces, NM) in September 2014.

Interview

Very laid back. Questions were oriented more towards a conversation than asking specific generic questions from a list. They want to get to know what kind of person you are and if you are a good fit for their culture. They provided a scenario, or project I would be working on and asked questions about my applicable knowledge or experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Entegris in September 2014.

Interview

Interviewing with Entegris feels casual; there are no cookie-cutter behavioral based questions. The hiring managers are very in tune with the kinds of engineers they want in their plant and are more interested in getting to know you than hearing your canned responses. Don't be surprised if the Regional/Plant Manager is in your interview. You might be waiting for a while for an offer, however.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Entegris? Why do you want to work for Entegris?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

One phone interview. Interview on site: a couple of sessions of interviews, with a few interviewers per round and each round less than an hour in length. Friendly interviewers, casual discussion of resume. No difficult questions. They gave a tour of the lab area as well

Analytical Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Entegris.

Interview

Phone interview

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entegris (San Diego, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. She screened me over the phone then sent me an email with a list of things to study/research before my real interview. I had to understand some of the theories behind the types of analytical equipment that I would be exposed to. I was called by the lead scientist that I would potentially work under and the phone interview was very easy. They called me in for face to face which involved 4 members of the company, all 1-on-1. I was sent home and within 1 week offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have good mechanical skills? What do you know about mass spec? what does FAME mean? Do you have family or friends nearby?   Answer Question