EquiScript Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EquiScript Interview Questions

Interviews at EquiScript

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EquiScript (Baltimore, MD) in June 2020.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me about 1 week later through email in order to set up a
    time for a 30 minute phone interview. The interview was a typical data analysts interview and didn't asks anything out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Tableau?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EquiScript (Charleston, SC) in May 2020.

Interview

The process took a little bit longer than 1 month. First I had phone interview, then I had a personality + kind of IQ test , and shortly after I had two video interviews.
    It was a pleasure to learn about the company, about the role. I met nice people. It's great that Equiscript cares who they hire

Interview Questions

• All the way I was always asked why do I want to work for Equiscript   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EquiScript in January 2020.

Interview

Applied online, received an email a few days later. Email requested that I set up a time for a phone interview through an AI assistant. I replied to the email and also scheduled my initial call, on the day of the call I received a call 24 minutes before the time that we had scheduled. The recruiter was cold and did not have a lot of information about the position and did not seem interested to discuss the company and its culture.

Interview Questions

• Basic background questions as well and questions about travel availability.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EquiScript (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Rude people. Never been treated so terrible from a corporation. No common decency to follow-up and let you know they are going in another direction. Wasted weeks of my time and money. Flew me out, took me away from my family for two days, had me interview with entire company(all day with no compensation). They basically interrogate you and judge you for an entire day and then you never hear from them again. If the company culture and “success” was so AMAZING they would not treat candidates so terrible. Don’t let them waste your time or money!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EquiScript (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2019.

Interview

In person panel. Conference call. I got to talk to around five to six people in the company. Everyone was professional and gave me the opportunity to ask any questions.

Interview Questions

• What's one of your strengths?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EquiScript (North Charleston, SC) in February 2019.

Interview

I started with a phone interview. I was asked basic employment questions. About 4 days later I was called in for an in person interview followed by a working interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the right person for this position?
      This is not a question to be vague with. The person hiring for this position really would like for you to sell your self with CONFIDENCE and express your abilities to preform the job they way they want it done. You must also express your interest in the company and what they do. (don't focus so much on their core values, it's not very impressive to them. Most companies would hope everyone likes their core values). Talk about how you are very passionate for the work that Equiscript does and how you desire to be part of a TEAM that makes differences in peoples lives!
      At the end of the interview, ASK QUESTIONS!   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EquiScript.

Interview

I sent my application through their website. I received an email a couple weeks later asking to set up a phone interview. The interview focused on my skills, volunteering, and why I wanted to work there.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EquiScript (New York, NY).

Interview

Received a phone call about a phone interview. Got the phone interview 2 weeks later. Moved on to a online test assessment. Then 3 days later, I was not chosen to moved on

Patient Experience Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EquiScript (Charleston, SC) in July 2018.

Interview

Lengthy, but all appropriate questions, fairly standardized. I had a telephone interview, very pleasant, but was not called back for a "face to face" interview. Additionally, the Assessment test (online) involved subjects that would not have been familiar to someone in their 50s, due to common core subjects not having been taught in the 1970s/80s. This does put the older job candidate at a disadvantage, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• The were interested to know whyI wanted to work for them, and why their specific industry.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EquiScript (Charleston, SC) in March 2018.

Interview

The HR contact scheduled a phone interview. It was very short, did not even start out with "Tell us a little about yourself". However, interviewer was very professional and a few days later I receive a notification that they were moving forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What ways are you involved in the community, ie: do you volunteer anywhere?   Answer Question