EquiScript Reviews

Updated Mar 2, 2021

3.7
EquiScript President Mike Burkhold (no image)
Mike Burkhold
  1. 5.0

Wonderful Company

Mar 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, open PTO policy, Equiscript stands by their core values and truly cares about their patients and employees.

Cons

Processes change frequently, but also a pro that you are constantly challenged in an innovative way.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people and great pay

Mar 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a diverse company to work for. I have read some of the other reviews that complained about the employees voices not being heard, they clearly have never worked for big corporate companies. I have worked in pharmacies for big store chain companies and never had a voice or enough pay or PTO to keep any employee there for a long amount of time. I have never worked for a company where you could ask the CEO questions face to face and get answers. The PTO is very liberal and fair. The pay is also very fair. This company had to lay off department in 2020 and understandably left a bad taste in everyone's mouth because of it. I still find it unprofessional to write such harsh reviews that make others second guess this company based solely off of the mere fact that they were laid off.

Cons

I am sad that they do not match the 401k anymore. It has also been difficult to see some of the changes that has happened recently within the company that sometimes leaves me feeling uneasy. I hope that the changes lead to positive outcomes, but it definitely is not there yet. This company likes to pass the baton up and down the ladders and around and around in circles and leaves a LOT of miscommunication to happen. It is difficult passing things to a middle man that can be done more efficiently and correctly in your own department. It also causes patients to quit services because of all the miscommunication and "passing of the baton." I was also quoted a salary much higher than what it ended up being. Although the pay is still good, I was a bit turned off by it and almost did not accept the position because of it.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 5.0

Outstanding Employer

Mar 1, 2021 - Financial Compliance Coordinator in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exceptional work environment where coworkers and leadership are very supportive. Very good benefits and a great work/family balance. I enjoy going to work and receive praise for my contributions. I would highly recommend Equiscript to others.

Cons

None. I'm very appreciative of the opportunities I've been afforded during my time at Equiscript.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Mar 1, 2021 - Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about the company.

5. 5.0

Excellent Place To Work

Mar 1, 2021 - Patient Experience Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Communication, Opportunity, Cause, Balance, Ethical

Cons

Nothing bad to be said

6. 5.0

Great place to work

Mar 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is awesome, they really care about patients and their employees. Everyone is treated with respect. Work from home, unlimited Paid time off

Cons

Benefits are a little pricey for a family. But not outrageous. Definitely not a deal breaker.

7. 5.0

Great Company!

Mar 1, 2021 - Patient Experience Supervisor in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Equiscript has been a great place to work. The company promoters a positive culture and a healthy work/life balance. Pay is competitive. There is a liberal PTO policy and competitive benefits package. Changes within the business are discussed openly and transparently. This has been one of the best companies I have worked for!

Cons

Have not run into any cons of working here.

8. 5.0

This company is AMAZING

Mar 1, 2021 - Data Analyst in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Equiscript values equality, honesty, and integrity. Everyone here is respectful of one another and it creates for a great work environment.

Cons

There are no cons of working here.

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Company to work for.

Mar 1, 2021 - Good Company to Work for
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great personal and work balance. Decent base pay and commission.

Cons

I am on the sales department: This job is not for everyone and I personally may not make it but, that's on me and not on the company. They give you the tools for you to succeed but, everything is not for everyone so make sure you are a good fit for the company. Diversity: I careless about that, I want to work with people that have great moral and ethical values in which I do.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Career Advancement with Family in Mind

Mar 1, 2021 - Patient Experience Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for a company that will promote advancing in your career and respects the balance of your personal/family life,This is the company for you. I have had the pleasure of growing in my career with this company. Starting from an entry-level position to now working in a management position. I have had opportunities of growing both my professional and leadership skills. I work with individuals from various professional backgrounds that provide constant education and perspectives on our current processes. Most importantly I get the opportunity to lead a group of individuals who have a passion for helping others.

Cons

Dental insurance could be better.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 English Reviews