Esker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Esker

2.4

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Esker (Middleton, WI) in December 2018.

Interview

It was very smooth, there were many calls/meetings. There were different people that were involved in the entire process. The face to face was with three different people with different questions.

Interview Questions

• The typical interview questions   1 Answer

Associate Product Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Esker (Madison, WI) in November 2018.

Interview

Pretty standard interview -

Went in and was asked STAR behavioral questions, asked to explain my resume and then the conversation delved into typical topics: company culture, what being a consultant means, my programming experience (this is where I talked about my programming experience). But, they ghosted me after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a time you experienced conflict with someone you were working with, and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Esker.

Interview

Human resources multiple interviews with one recruiter, Remote-test, technical interview with engineers

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Esker in November 2015.

Interview

First contact at a job fair, HackerRank test received in the evening. Completed the test immediately, got called for an interview the day after. Had to complete an online personality test. Onsite, one technical test, then HR interview, then technical interview. Total onsite time about 3h. Got called the day after for a positive response.

Interview Questions

The offer wasn't very attractive, and I got a better offer a week after

Ingénieur R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Esker (Lyon (France)) in June 2014.

Interview

Un processus très complet : appel téléphonique, test remote, entretien RH/Equipe, test local et entrevue avec le chef de la R&D. Cela prend beaucoup de temps mais donne une réelle vision de la vie de cette entreprise

Redacteur technique Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Esker (Lyon (France)) in September 2013.

Interview

1 - Entretien RH au telephone pendant quelques minutes.
    2 - Entretien RH sur place / test de personnalité. Durée : 1H
    3 - Test technique. Durée : 1H

Très standard et relativement décontracté.

Interview Questions

• Correction de textes.
      Rédaction de documentation