Essentia Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 5, 2017

2.8

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brainerd, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Essentia Health (Brainerd, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied for a position and was called for an interview within in two weeks. Interview was short and asked questions appropriate for health care setting. Facility got back to me and informed me within 2 weeks about whether or not I received the job.

Interview Questions

• If a coworker approaches you in the hall and starts talking to you about a patient how would you respond?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Essentia Health (Brooksville, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

was fast,felt at ease,thought I did well and had the job...then email said I did not,i have 8 years with supply chain on last job with great reviews and praise,i had 4 months to learn supplies3.500 basically and I did,from ostomy supplies to toe nail clippers,i was very on key .

Interview Questions

• experience,problem solving   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Essentia Health.

Interview

applied online. You can track the status of your application on their website. Was contacted by HR for an interview time. Was interviewed by a panel of managers, case workers and social workers. Asked lots of behavioral questions, team oriented questions, and a lot about personal experience. It was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Medicade, Medicare, and DRG's?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Essentia Health (Duluth, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online via the website. After about a few days I was called by Human Resources and we scheduled an interview with the Finance Manager. I went down and did the interview with Finance Manager and one of the team leads.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be part of the Essentia Family   1 Answer

Biomedical Equipment Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Essentia Health (Duluth, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call from Human Resources wanting to schedule a phone interview. Had the phone interview with the supervisor and received another call afterwards that they wanted to have an in person interview. Had the in person interview and received an offer about a week later.

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wahpeton, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Essentia Health (Wahpeton, ND).

Interview

Sat in a conference room with 3 others and was asked a bunch of questions of my schooling and they gave me a brief description of the job role. Was explained the values of the company. Asked me questions about myself and asked my questions on how I would deal with different types of patients.

Interview Questions

• How long in medical assisting schooling?
      What made you move to the area?
      1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Essentia Health (Fargo, ND).

Interview

Very simple. Initial interview was over the phone due to living out of state at the time. Basic questions. No surprises or difficult questions. My manager interviewed me and was very pleasant and relaxed.

Supply Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Essentia Health (Virginia, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

Casual conversation, asked a number of questions about my background and asked for examples. Got a tour of facility that allowed me to get a good idea of the place where would be working and the people that would be working with

Director Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Essentia Health (Duluth, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with individuals of two levels. Job offered had different description and terms than job applied for. Concerned that significant terms would be switched from what was initially discussed. Human Resources representative was inconsistent, as several individuals were involved and no one knew who would be calling me next. There was a lack of accountability in the hiring process. Also, hiring manager used discriminatory language and examples.

Interview Questions

Terms different than what was posted and applied for -- Concerned with company's ethics.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brainerd, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Essentia Health (Brainerd, MN) in February 2014.

Interview

Kind of like a firing squad. A bit intimidating, but the were friendly. Need to have work examples for many of the questions, may be harder for new grads with little experience.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you disagreed on a course of action with a superior and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, it is union so it is what it is.