Eventbrite Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 267 of over 267 interviews

Employee Referral17%
Recruiter7%
HardAverageEasy

Eventbrite

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eventbrite

Interview

Fueron 3 partes, una orientada a código con ejercicio, otra a resolución de problemas y otra a infraestructura. (Además de las de rrhh), en las últimas 2 es todo en inglés.

Interview Questions
  • Cómo diseñaría el escalamiento de x sistema
    Answer Question

Eventbrite

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eventbrite

Interview

Assignment + Interview by your subordinates (Which is completely wrong) , Agreed with Expected Salary, after interview process, they said no budget, No transparency in process. I don't recommend to apply for position to waste your time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

60 Comments

Tech

238.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Eventbrite~344483
Join the conversation on

Eventbrite

Application

I interviewed at Eventbrite

Interview

The interview process consists of round table style interviews - typically around 5, all done in one day. Typical competency based questions. Opportunities to ask your own questions at the end.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you experienced great customer service,

Eventbrite

Application

I interviewed at Eventbrite

Interview

Buena entrevista, hay una larga con 5 horas que incluye preguntas técnicas pero en general estuvo muy bien. Las preguntas técnicas no fueron tan difíciles, solo problemas para ver si sabes los conceptos básicos de programación.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eventbrite

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eventbrite

Interview

Met with people HR first interview and then multiple team members and management over the course of two interviews. Was asked to compete a homework assignment on how I would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eventbrite

Application

I interviewed at Eventbrite

Interview

Personas muy amables y con gran empatía para realizar las entrevistas. En ningún momento te hacen sentir incomodo y se puede comunicar todo lo que creas relevante para obtener el puesto siguiendo la guía de ellos.

Interview Questions
  • Todo lo relacionado a gestión de recursos y planes de carrera y crecimiento de los recursos.

Eventbrite

Application

I interviewed at Eventbrite

Interview

The interview was very casual and conversational but super engaging. The interviewer really wanted to make it as stress-free as possible. The interviewer was also very interested in my experience - they actually read my resume.

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about yourself" Asked about my experience. Asked about what other areas I would be interested in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eventbrite (Buenos Aires) in Feb 2022

Interview

First entry interview with an HR employee to have an overall undestanding of the company and candidate. Second interview with TPM director to have an overall understanding of the position. Then a set of 3 interviews in a row each with with either an engineering manager or a program manager.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were about - How I have handled in the past specific project/program management situations. Also some hypothetical cases. - Understanding of technical concepts. - Example of a process improved or implemented.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eventbrite (Nashville, TN) in Jan 2022

Interview

A standard recruiter Zoom was followed by a 30 minute Zoom with the hiring manager. There was also a half-day virtual onsite interview, with about six 30 minute interviews with team members, managers, and other team members. There was a homework assignment that took about 60 minutes that was presented at the onsite. Everything went fairly well, though I definitely got the feeling they were looking for someone to implement a pre-chosen solution. Basically "these are the levers you need to pull" rather than someone who could help design and build out a solution. In the end I did not get an offer, or at least the recruiter never got in touch with me after the onsite. I sent a couple of followup emails to the recruiter and never got a response. The job posting is gone, so I assume they went with someone else.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with cross-team collaboration, especially security.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona

Application

I interviewed at Eventbrite (Barcelona)

Interview

Met with hiring manager, 2 other managers and the CEO. Process was informal and included a presentation at the end of the third interview. Questions were direct and to the point and next steps were clear with each interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 267 Interviews

Eventbrite Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Eventbrite as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.95 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Sales Development Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Client Services Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Eventbrite takes an average of 25 days when considering 236 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 31 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Eventbrite according to 236 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 30.77%