Eventbrite Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 239 of over 239 interviews

Recruiter6%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eventbrite (Nashville, TN) in Jul 2020

Interview

I made it through 3 rounds of interviews. The first two consisted of 30 minute phone calls with a few personal and technical questions. the last was an hour long video interview with some technical questions and a coding challenge.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your last major challenge that you encountered
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Eventbrite

Application

I interviewed at Eventbrite

Interview

My interview at Eventbrite was one on my worst. First it started with that very impersonal video interview where you just speak to a screen. I got bad vibes then because I feel like a company that doesn't make time for good recruitment usually doesn't have good culture. I got past that round though, and met the people and they all seemed really nice and friendly so the bad feelings were in the back of my mind. After 3 more rounds, they asked for a presentation of their business, which I thought was weird because normally for tests at other companies they do something neutral, so you're not doing free work. It definitely felt like I was doing free work. I finished a months long project in 3 days and then presented my information. They also asked for a lot of raw data for me to send to them, which I did not provide for protection of my intellectual property. (I provided summaries of my work) I think it was a very good presentation. They had good questions and I was able to answer them well. I felt pretty confident after but then they started going ghost. I had to chase them down for an answer after they'd been moving very swiftly to get to my presentation. I was rejected. When I asked for feedback they couldn't give me any real moment or thing to work on. Anyways this company is sketch. Don't get used. Make sure any projects they ask you to before you get hired is something they can't benefit from after you're done with the interview or that they pay you for the free consultation.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to make a financial forecast presentation and to come up with strategies for their business

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eventbrite (Cork) in Apr 2021

Interview

3 stages. Starting with a video interview, then a one on one and then a panel interview. At first it seemed efficient however having such a long detailed interview process may not be suitable for roles such as customer service or customer experience representative. There probably wasn’t a need for 3 stages, however it was very informative and as a well established company you can understand why they might take extra care when hiring a new member as they need to find the right fit.

Interview Questions
  • What customer service means to me.

Eventbrite

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eventbrite in Apr 2021

Interview

First interview with HR, then followed up 3 days after with a 30 min interview with Senior Product Manager, where we discussed my previous experience, and did an exercise. Interview was only 30 mins so we had to rush a little bit. We reviewed the role, what the company was looking for, and my past experience. The exercise was aimed to understand candidate´s mindset towards specific scenarios in the Product management scene. Exercise was a bit long, there were many questions associated to it, so its good if you write down in paper while listening to the questions, to organize your speech better.

Interview Questions
  • If eventbrite wanted to launch a new feature, how would this feature impact users, content creators, company? How will you meassure feature success? How will you improve the feature?

Anonymous Employee in Madrid

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eventbrite (Madrid) in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied to the position through LinkedIn and the talent coordinator person got in touch with me very quickly to have the phone screen, in which I had the chance to introduce myself as well as get a feel of how Eventbrite works and how the interview process would be. Following to this I had an interview with two software engineers to go through my professional experience and have a technical chat. Following to this, there were 4 more interviews packed in one single day: first two in the morning were a pairing session to go through a coding challenge, and a chat with two people from Product. After these, in the afternoon, had another coding challenge and system design question and another chat with a Director-level person. Felt very well attended a d looked after during the whole interview process by everyone but especially by the amazing technical recruiter Julia. She knew of my situation (another company had extended an offer by when I had applied to this position, but I always liked Eventbrite more!) and she completely understood that and made sure I could go through the process as quick as possible. This wouldn’t have been the same without you!

Interview Questions
  • 2 coding challenges, questions about my leadership style and my approach to product development
  • Questions around leadership and behavioral stuff
2 people found this interview helpful

Eventbrite

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eventbrite

Interview

Really quick and agile process. Interviews with engineers, PM and managers. Also pairing with engineers to solve a typical algorithm coding exercise, quite tight about timing, it was 45 minutes for introducing everyone in the meeting and coding.

Interview Questions
  • Typical algorithm problem something you can find https://leetcode.com/. Architecture questions about how I would design a system.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eventbrite (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

1st round of general intro to company questions, getting to know you... 2nd round of test responses to emails and test for math competencies 3rd round spoke with ops manager/team member + more personal questions about preferred work environment, etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eventbrite

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Eventbrite

Interview

1st interview with recruiter - standard questions why do you want to work here, tell me about yourself and a few behavioural. 2nd interview with hiring manager in similar format with some technical questions. Overall good experience, recruiter kept in touch with updates regularly

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Why Eventbrite Tell me about a time when you had to manage conflict within a team

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eventbrite (Seattle, WA) in Feb 2021

Interview

This was a first interview (screening interview) and I sadly did not advance. There was no person for this interview. They had me use a video app called Spark Hire to record my answers to 8 questions. I got one minute for most questions and 1.5 minutes for a few questions that were meatier. I got unlimited takes and it was difficult to get everything I wanted to say into the time, so I had to keep redoing it. It took me quite a long time to do the whole thing. It would've been quicker just talking to someone, but it's better for the recruiter as it takes them less time to review each video: 8-10 minute video vs. 30 minute conversation for each candidate, so I get that it's easier for them, but definitely harder for candidates and less human. I was frustrated that I didn't advance after that hours-long process, and the recruiter wouldn't give me any specific feedback that would've helped me land the next interview, she just wrote "we found other candidates who have specific skills for this role."

Interview Questions
  • -Why do you want to work at Eventbrite? -Discuss how your background would help you succeed in this position -Describe a typical day of work at your last job, including how you organized your time and prioritized your projects -What is most important to you in a job? That's all I can remember

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eventbrite (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter was very well done; organized, friendly and positive conversation. Standard process - all remote. Phone screen with recruiter, hiring manager and 2 team members and 1 cross functional.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions on the basics by the recruiter. The role was ultimately closed or postponed due to covid. Very nice people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendoza

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Eventbrite (Mendoza)

Interview

En primera instancia, me entrevistaron 2 chicas. Fueron muy agradables y claras con la información de la empresa. Las preguntas que me hicieron fueron tradicionales. En la segunda instancia, me entrevistaron los líderes de recursos humanos. También fueron muy amables, la entrevista fue mas abierta y personal.

Interview Questions
  • Cómo organizo mí día, cómo me veo de aquí a 10 años, qué espero de la empresa.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 239 Interviews