Cover image for Everbridge

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Everbridge Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 82 of over 82 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Everbridge

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everbridge in Sep 2022

Interview

Fir there was a meet and greet with standard resume questions, questions and discussion about what the company does etc. Round two was a zoom interview. The hiring manager talked more than 80% of the time and didn't ask many questions, just explained what the duties of the position are and how the technology worked. Finally there was a timed writing and proofreading exercise.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your role when working in a group environment?
    Answer Question

Everbridge

Application

I interviewed at Everbridge

Interview

3 interviews (1 phone screen, 1 in person with recruiter, 1 video panel). Interviewers were all very pleasant and informative, asked questions to gauge experience and success in the role. I enjoyed getting to learn more about the opportunity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

412.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Everbridge~361320
Join the conversation on

Everbridge

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everbridge in Jul 2022

Interview

The recruiter said they were very interested in speaking with me. On the call they let me know the job I applied for was no longer available and offered to submit me for a lower position with less pay. Felt like it was a bait and switch. The recruiter was a bit snide and made me uncomfortable with her attitude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Everbridge

Application

I interviewed at Everbridge

Interview

The interview process was fine. The recruiter was SUPER nice and lovely to speak with. However, there were some minor concerns throughout the process. I once asked for a delay because I was sick (after they delayed me 2 weeks) and their response was, "can't you just push through?" That indicated me what it would be like to work there and the treatment I would receive if sick. I was also told, "do not be late to the interview" after a previous candidate was. I found that strange seeing as how another candidate's actions do not reflect my own. Ironically, I was on time and both interviewers were late. I wouldn't NOT recommend this place, but just keep an eye out for little things like that. They do have a great mission.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Everbridge

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everbridge

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds, starting with the HR recruiter call, then 30 min talk to the hiring manager, and a final round with 2 Sr engineers from the hiring team and 2 developers. nice and easy

Interview Questions
  • what was the last project you have worked on?

Everbridge

Application

I interviewed at Everbridge

Interview

The whole interview process was a single zoom screen with the Senior Front End Developer and Director of Creative Services. The interview was around thirty to forty minutes long and an offer was extended either the day of or the next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Everbridge

Application

I interviewed at Everbridge

Interview

First round is with HR Second with regional Manager Third round was with On-site team which is in U S A. Fourth would be a confirmation call from HR with offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everbridge (Portland, OR) in Apr 2022

Interview

short, phone screen was quick, not a big waste of time and they were upfront compared to other companies. they are strict with years of experience. I would make sure you have a connection here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Everbridge

Application

I interviewed at Everbridge

Interview

Strongly recommend the HR / Talent Acquisition put some effort to read the candidate's profile especially if you want to interview them. The process took less than 10 min. The person rejected me after I introduced my background which is already indicated in my resume.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Everbridge

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Everbridge in Mar 2022

Interview

I applied through a referral and the process took 1 week. I was told by the HR that I have a very good experience and my resume looks perfect. I explained to him that some of the experiences mentioned in the resume have become old now but willing to learn new tools and technologies in the new role. After 2-3 days, I received an email from HR that they are looking for someone who has more recent experience and at this time and they can offer me a different role which is less technical and more on the manual testing side. Although they were offering me with the same salary I was receiving in my current organization, I agreed to go for it as I wanted to learn new things.The HR mentioned that I do not have much technical knowledge of coding and automation tools and hence offered me with a less techincal role. Anyway, on the interview day, I was given a coding task which I straight up told the interviewer that I do not know how to answer that so they gave me another task to write a test case which I completed with no issues. At the end of the interview, I was told by the interviewer to work on coding skills as this will be the next round. I emailed the recruiter and mentioned that I do not have much coding experience as I have been solely working on manual testing which I had already mentioned to him in our first call. The next day, I received an email stating that the interviewer thought that I am not a good fit as I do not have any recent experience of the automation tools/coding that they were looking for. The bottom line is the recruiter should remember what we had discussed regarding my experience and the interviewer should not give me any false hopes for next rounds if they think I am not a good fit. The HR should do their homework properly by asking the right questions to the candidates and discussed that with interviewers before taking any interviews so that they all are on the same page and hence the interviewer can ask the appropriate questions as well. When I asked the HR about this whole scenario, they started giving some excuses to align my resume and edit some words on my resume. Clearly, HR did not do their homework and only looked at my resume after the interview. In addition to that, HR themselves admitted that they did not take a proper look at my resume and only read the summary at that time. This was one of my worst experiences in my career.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 Interviews

Everbridge Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Everbridge as 52.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.82 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Engineer and Director rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Business Development Representative and Account Executive roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Everbridge takes an average of 24 days when considering 84 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Business Development Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Director roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 62 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Everbridge according to 84 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.28%