Everbridge Reviews

Updated Jun 3, 2020

4.8
Everbridge CEO David Meredith
David Meredith
Pros
  • " saves lives (in 12 reviews)

• "Awesome people--smart, want to win, and culture favors hiring nice people(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are a lot of growing pains at the moment(in 10 reviews)

• "We are in such a fast paced market, we have so many products and campaigns it is challenging for marketing to stay ahead of the momentum(in 10 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Company Mission meets the Pandemic moment to save lives"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Everbridge full-time

Pros

Everbridge people, technology and expertise combine to save lives and help hospitals, countries, states, cities, first responders and companies mitigate the threat from COVID-19. Working at Everbridge allows you to do well by doing good. And, lots of Free food and fun culture!

Cons

Need to be able to maintain a fast pace and work hard to keep up with the growth.

Everbridge2020-04-03

April 15, 2020The People Team

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We're really proud to be part of a team that has taken a proactive approach to responding to the coronavirus and has provided ongoing support across the organization, from quickly moving to a remote-work environment, offering regular updates with resources to help navigate this challenging event, webinars on how to manage a remote workforce and keeping an eye on culture by making sure we're staying connected (and circulating some fun screenshots of conference calls!). We're in this together and we're looking forward to being together again soon!

2. "The Glassdoor Rating is Legit"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Everbridge full-time for less than a year

Pros

Sure it's a fast pace to learn, but you're met with all-stars willing to help you stand up. In my short experience here thus far, it's clear to me that all teams place a heavy emphasis on culture and performance. Since it's assumed you are a strong culture fit and care passionately about the mission, this is the type of company that will continue to skyrocket because the right people are in the right positions with the right intention to make the world a better place while delivering strong results to customers & shareholders quarter-over-quarter.

Cons

None to speak of so far.

Everbridge2020-06-03
  3. "No better place to be..."

Current Employee - Salesperson

I have been working at Everbridge full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

State of the art industry solution Strong balance sheet Aggressively acquiring companies Creating the only comprehensive ERP platform in entire security/continuity industry Excels in both good and bad economic times given the criticality of the problem the platform solves Flexible PTO Inclusive and supportive HR programs Good benefits and access to Employee Stock Purchase Program as a publicly traded company. Positive culture where you want to get up and work with your colleagues. Company making a major push to increase diversity from the top down. Fun culture programs and events organized by HR and Culture teams. Devoted employees to the mission and cause of saving lives and keep business operational.

Cons

Excessive amount of internal meetings and emails Being publicly traded also creates a high pressure sales and revenue culture that can questionably influence other decisions internally. Overly aggressive sales people who do not know how to consultatively sell this type of solution nor create trusted relationships will negatively impact the reputation in the industry.

Everbridge2020-05-21
  4. "A Company that values it's customers and employees"

I have been working at Everbridge full-time

Pros

Very employee focused and great culture

Cons

I cannot think of anything

Everbridge2020-04-30

May 28, 2020The People Team

Thanks for your review! We continue to focus on Bridger well-being during this unprecedented time. We've rolled out new programs including an app that sets up virtual coffee, tea or countless donuts with teammates to make sure our teams are staying connected, as well as a series of virtual wellness workshops available to all Bridgers focusing on mindfulness, yoga and nutrition. We welcome any additional feedback on how we can support our teams through this challenging time, so please reach out to your People Business Partner with ideas!

5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Everbridge full-time for less than a year

Pros

Your pay can get bumped up 10k after the first 6 months

Cons

Sometimes difficult to move up in the company if there are no spots available at the time you are ready

Everbridge2020-04-07

April 15, 2020The People Team

Thanks for sharing your feedback! One of our focuses over the last year has been creating a clear growth path for the Business Development Representative role, including building in regular salary increases and opportunities to take on more responsibilities. We've support BDRs growing into a number of roles including Account Managers, Territory Managers, and Business Development Managers. Please make sure to connect with your HR Business Partner, manager, and our Talent Acquisition team to map out your next steps at Everbridge!

6. "Best Company to work."

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Boston, MA

I have been working at Everbridge full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everbridge is a great place to work for. I love working with my team. We have each other's back and support each other when needed.

Cons

The company is growing at a fast-pace and is lagging to fill in new positions to help ease the workload.

April 23, 2020The People Team

"Thanks for your review! One of our proudest efforts over the last couple of years has been our focus on Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging, and particularly building teams and a workplace where people feel like they can trust each other and be themselves at work. It sounds like you and your team are a great example of what we are trying to achieve across the organization. And we couldn't agree more - we have seen an incredible amount of success over the last year (and thensome) and the opportunities are keeping our Recruiting team extremely busy. Help us quickly meet the demand for filling roles by sharing the opportunities at Everbridge with your network!"

7. "Solid mission, expanding group"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in McLean, VA

I have been working at Everbridge full-time for less than a year

Pros

Upper management very acceptable. People like helping each other

Cons

Many moving parts and growing fast. Sometimes there can be gaps in how things fit

April 15, 2020The People Team

As we continue to grow and scale, we know that we can only continue our success by constantly improving our processes and finding ways to be more efficient. Please be sure to share your feedback with the team when you see gaps and have solutions that we can apply to them!

8. "Learn and grow your professional career at his company!!"

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst

I have been working at Everbridge full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Motivated employees, who are engaged in growing and making company successful. * Work is challenging and rewarding. * Managers and Team encourage collaboration.

Cons

It's not a Con per se, growth is important for establishing market dominance. It comes with challenges, which when executed successful will bring exponential rewards...

April 23, 2020The People Team

Thanks for your feedback! We're in agreement with you - building out our people infrastructure to ensure we are running efficiently with solid processes and procedures is critical for us to scale. We're particularly excited to have a Chief Transformation Officer joining our team to keep an eye on this and guide us through these changes.

9. "Choose to Make a Difference!"

Current Employee - Implementation Specialist in Burlington, MA

I have been working at Everbridge full-time for more than a year

Pros

Market Leading People, Teams & Technology backed up by the Mission, Culture and Values that matter today. Working with and for Everbridge you will help organizations succeed in a world full of risks. Through insight, intelligence and technology, we help organizations keep people safe while enabling the business to seize opportunities. When crises and complex issues arise, we ensure you can respond, recover and optimize. At Everbridge you can make a big impact in a big way.

Cons

Things can move and change FAST(Not really a Con but a characteristic of the market space and pace ).

Everbridge2020-03-29

April 23, 2020The People Team

We are so proud that on our annual employee survey, 93% of Bridgers told us that they feel like the work they do directly contributes to the success of the organization - and we know that our mission-driven work is a key factor on who chooses to join our team. It truly is a place where you can make a difference every day. Thanks for helping to spread the word!

10. "Great experience at exciting, mission-driven company."

Current Employee - Strategic Account Executive

I have been working at Everbridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great mission helping organizations keep their people safe and their business running when critical events strike. Benefits have greatly improved over the last couple of years. People are easy to work with and good at their jobs. Leadership appears to be charting a great course to expand the ways we help our customers and to ensure that we continue to grow in the market.

Cons

Prescribed sales process and expectations have changed frequently in last couple of years. Perhaps with newest leadership in place this will remain more consistent moving forward.

Everbridge2020-03-28

April 23, 2020The People Team

Thanks for sharing your experience working for Everbridge over the last few years - we're so happy to hear that you believe in the direction Everbridge is headed and that you've felt the improvements in our benefits program. It's thanks to your work and the success of our team that we are able to re-invest in our benefit plans, directly responding to feedback including lowering the costs of certain health benefits in 2020 at a time when health care costs are rising by 7% on average annually. We're looking forward to building on this momentum thanks to our strong leadership and a great team!

Found 160 reviews