Evertec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evertec Interview Questions

2.6

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evertec (San Juan, PR).

Interview

One interview for human resources, and one for the actual development team that is interested in your application. Its quite systematic. Deepening on your experience and skills, you will be referred to a particular development team, or can also be referred to other development team that is also interested if you agree. The interview process is generally straight forward and very professional.

Interview Questions

• Regular human resources questions. For the technical interview, depends on the area, for Web Development, basic .NET questions, Web Services, hypothetical system designs questions, how to solve common problems, data structures etc.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evertec in June 2014.

Interview

One Superviser Interview. he explained in detail what the job was about .Psicologic , ability Tests, Job offer, After the job i had to wait a one month before start working

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evertec (San Juan, PR) in December 2012.

Interview

First interview with two human resource people in Spanish and English. Discussed experience, qualificatios, hypothetical and real management issues. Second interview with Division manager. The process was very professional. They also requested evidence of education (diplomas, certificates). The offer was formal and written. They required a drug test and a background check.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage conflicting objectives by upper managenent?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evertec (San Juan, PR) in August 2012.

Interview

After sending the resume, HR coordinates an interview if they want you, then the manager makes a second interview. Depending on the rush in which they need, they'll call you the same day to give you the offer, or one or two days after.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in the medium term?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I'll advice asking for a higher salary than they offer, at least 25% more. They don't give raises.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Evertec (San Juan, PR) in January 2012.

Interview

It was friendly and in a good ambiance. The RH team is very friendly and helpful. Is a good company to work. The access is difficult but I think is because the security processes

Interview Questions

• About Salary, Expectations   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very fiendly

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evertec (San Juan, PR) in November 2011.

Interview

2 interviews. HR interview was a joke.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evertec (San Juan, PR) in January 2011.

Interview

Straight Forward, questions about past employments and experiences, what technologies i had used and which one i felt more comfortable. they also asked about my commitment for the company and that if i was willing to work extra hours for no compensation but that this wasn't a regular thing more like a once in a while exception, which turned out to be false i,ts this company daily bread and butter 9 hour+ work days.

Interview Questions

• How would i process a 4gb flat file in order to validate the information on it and store it into the database   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for a high salary usually 5k more than what you want because they most of the time lowball you for 5k less of what you asked for.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, San Jose (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Evertec (San Francisco, San Jose (Costa Rica)) in January 2013.

Interview

LA entrevista fue larga alrededor de 2 horas. La persona que me atendió fue muy amable y respetuosa. Despúes de la entrevista me programaron un examen y en base a los resultados del examen analizaron mi perfil.