Evi Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Evi Technologies

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Evi Technologies

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evi Technologies (Cambridge, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through the website of Amazon careers. 2 weeks after got an email for a phone screening. Within 30s I was coding a problem. Given an array of integers and a number return all the pairs of integer which sum to that number. Then I also got a couple of behavioral questions. In total it was one hour. The on-site interview was in Cambridge, 5 interviews of one hour each one. Lot of behavioral questions. One design exercise (a parking) 2 coding questions and a conversation about knowledge acquisition problem.

Interview Questions

• Given a sorted rotated array find the smallest element.   Answer Question
    • Given a binary tree print out all the path to the left most node and then just print the leave nodes from left to right.   Answer Question

Platform Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evi Technologies (Cambridge, England (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

I was refered by another Amazon employee. After a little bit of emailing about the position I received a programming homework over the weekend, which could be done in under 2 hours. After a couple of days we made an appointment for a phone screeing. After that I was invited to fly over to Cambridge for some interviews. I think there were three technical interviews by different person (always two) and two sessions with the HR guys. We had lunch together (most of my future colleagues).

Interview Questions

• HR asks the usual questions but I highly recommend to review the leadership principles of Amazon. The technical interviews are Amazon interviews as well, so just prepare for those Google / Microsoft / Amazon interview questions and review your CS skills.   Answer Question

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Evi Technologies.

Interview

Applied on website. Had a quick phone call with recruiter, then a 45 min phone interview on research.

Went onsite in Cambridge, 3 more interviews, each focusing on a different aspect. One whiteboard coding interview (easy question).

Interview was efficient and the team was really nice. Offer was very mediocre compared to Microsoft, Google, Facebook etc. Did not take it.

Interview Questions

• Every interview went back to focus on Amazon's core principles, so make sure you really studied them and can relate to them.   Answer Question