Exago Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exago

Sort:

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Exago (Kingston, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

It is a very laid back interview process, the first time I interviewed I was given a paper with several basic questions about Java along with a few algorithm questions. the second time, I met with the rest of the team I would have worked with. The biggest issue they have is getting back to you, whether positive or negative, the management almost always takes a week+ to say anything, if they ever say anything.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Exago (Kingston, NY).

Interview

A company that is trying to grow in a thriving space should have a competent person leading the interview process, or at least someone who has a basic understanding of the law (or can pay attention to an HR session on what they are not allowed to ask). Unfortunately, that's not the case here, as the head of the department lacks basic math skills and asks multiple questions that are illegal to ask in an interview. The actual work space is embarassingly shabby and looks like it hasn't been cleaned in years or renovated since the 90s. They use a white-boarding session, but can't spring for working dry-erase markers. Employees are given laughingly bad equipment and everything looks dirty, disorganized, and poorly-maintained. They have no parking for either employees or interviewees. Seems like they haven't heard about diversity either, as every software engineer I saw was male. Everything about this operation is sub-standard and low class.

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Exago (Kingston, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

The HR person Jeff calls you, goes over what the company is about and basically goes along the path of "tell me about yourself." The process-waiting period could be considered long.

Interview Questions

• They go from all the technical aspects of the company to quite personal about your life likely to see if you will fit in with their corporate culture.   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exago (Kingston, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to schedule an initial phone call to discuss the opportunity. It was a casual, half hour phone call where we discussed past experience and skills. I was invited to the office in Kingston for a follow up interview. Jeff and the team were a pleasure to meet and speak to. They made it a comfortable and casual environment, so it felt more like a conversation than an interview where I was being drilled with questions. The office was very relaxed and seemed like a nice place to work. It took about a week to hear back from them after the interview. Although I did not receive an offer, it was still a very pleasant experience thanks to the great people on the team that were part of the process.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you had a negative experience with a customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

SDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Exago (Shelton, CT) in November 2017.

Interview

Very informal and efficient. There was a video interview with my director followed by an in-house group interview with my peers. The interview process was great because they allowed me to make the decision on If I wanted to work here just as much as they were determining if they wanted me to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Why I thought I was right for the job   1 Answer