ExcelaCom Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

2.7

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Reston, VA) in January 2009.

Interview

Phone Interview
    face to face interview
    higher management interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much room for negotiation

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It was a two day process
    On the first day i had aps and gd and the rest on a day after ..
    1.Aptitude round -prepare from india bix and rs agarwal .atleast refresh basic formulas .
    Impo topics (pipes and cistern,train sums,numbers,log &profit loss)
    U ll get some technical questions too ,since i prepared for amcat technical it was helpful(check out amcat technical questions blog online)
    2.gd -u can easily clear if your good in communication
    3.tech - since they are java based company they asked basic concepts of java ,oops concept with real time example ,basic network questions and few basic program logics ( fibbonacci series ,pattern printing)
    4.hr -self intro ,strength n weakness .basic questions frm resume.
    Overall had a great experience !

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies in October 2016.

Interview

It was very easy.....First round technical cum aptitude questions. Second round was GD. Third round was technical interview followed by HR. It is very easy and good company to get placed. Nice interview process.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies.

Interview

HR is good and very cooperative. You will received the feedback quickly. Don't join this company, if you want to grow fast. Try to find out some other company.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The first level was the online test, which had 4 sections (aptitude, verbal, reasoning,technical). Students were shortlisted based on the sectional cut-off. The questions are easy and RS. Agarwal is more than enough to prepare. No negative marking. The next round is the Group Discussion which is again an elimination round. The third round is Technical interview. The questions were asked to check analytical and logical problem solving skills. The final one is the HR. Traditional questions pack this round !

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Vellore (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

1.Online test 2.GD 3.Technical HR ONLINE TEST was easier but technical round was comparatively tough other than that they asked us to write programs on c ,c++, JAVA SQL if you are good at these things ypou will easily get selected ...i got rejected in final round but they didnt tell why...

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Chennai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a on campus drive...first round was general aptitude and reasoning which was quite easy.
    Second round was group discussion in which around 8 candidates were evaluated and around 3 got shortlisted from each group. The GD round was followed by technical and hr F2F interviews at their campus

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I gone over to exelecom technologies for HR recruitment and I been a fresher at that time.I awaited over there for more than 4 hours and at last ,The so called HR executive came over and called one by one. The questions are horrible that one cant expect from a fresher and regarding my project part I explained well and the interview last for around 25 minutes and at last he asked me to wait over there in the same waiting room..Until he winded up the entire interview session ,i waited over there...after 2 hours, he left the arena and then after half an hour the security came and asked to leave for the day.. almost an entire day been spent and reply be like,"challo challo" within 3 days i got placed in CTS with damn better package by God Grace...

Interview Questions

• Do you know that there was a term called Boolean search in Naukri?(This question should be asked to a candidate who carry over an year of experience in hard core recruitment)   1 Answer

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was tough.1st round was Phone round.Next is Skype and Next is Face to Face technical both machine and theoretical.Next round was Agile and Process related.If you are a good techie you will be able to clear the interview very easily.

BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Chennai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

questions on oss bss people have knowledge on various systems. they ask many questions on difference between oss and bss. they have few products that are sold to every telecom major so relevant questions can appear in interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

much of a win win situation where company wins you and you win salary