ExcelaCom Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 22, 2018

2.7

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Reston, VA) in January 2009.

Interview

Phone Interview
    face to face interview
    higher management interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much room for negotiation

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Chennai (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Very Messy process, HR lost my resume luckily i had a additional resume so got through the further rounds, interview was conducted by junior resources , Initially they told me I was rejected then all of a sudden next day called me and said I was selected and had to come down for further rounds , I was interviewed by senior people in 2,3,4

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was tough.1st round was Phone round.Next is Skype and Next is Face to Face technical both machine and theoretical.Next round was Agile and Process related.If you are a good techie you will be able to clear the interview very easily.

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Chennai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

1. Written Round
    2. HR/Technical Round

Interview Questions

• Apps - was quite challenging, but a little practise can make it managable
      1:1 was pretty traditional   Answer Question

Negotiation

For freshers, it is a fixed route

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Chennai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a on campus drive...first round was general aptitude and reasoning which was quite easy.
    Second round was group discussion in which around 8 candidates were evaluated and around 3 got shortlisted from each group. The GD round was followed by technical and hr F2F interviews at their campus

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies in October 2016.

Interview

It was very easy.....First round technical cum aptitude questions. Second round was GD. Third round was technical interview followed by HR. It is very easy and good company to get placed. Nice interview process.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Chennai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

I gone over to exelecom technologies for HR recruitment and I been a fresher at that time.I awaited over there for more than 4 hours and at last ,The so called HR executive came over and called one by one. The questions are horrible that one cant expect from a fresher and regarding my project part I explained well and the interview last for around 25 minutes and at last he asked me to wait over there in the same waiting room..Until he winded up the entire interview session ,i waited over there...after 2 hours, he left the arena and then after half an hour the security came and asked to leave for the day.. almost an entire day been spent and reply be like,"challo challo" within 3 days i got placed in CTS with damn better package by God Grace...

Interview Questions

• Do you know that there was a term called Boolean search in Naukri?(This question should be asked to a candidate who carry over an year of experience in hard core recruitment)   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)).

Interview

I was hired from campus interview
    Round 1 - Group discussion
    Round 2 - Technical & General aptitude test
    Round 3 - Personal Interview

Negotiation

Not applicable for fresher (campus recruit)

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Chennai (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

1. Long wait of 2 hrs for the written test
    2. Another 1 hr wait for the answer script to be collected
    3. Finally 1.5 hr wait to say 'go'

Interview Questions

• About yourself   1 Answer
    • Questions on all subjects from 1-8th semester   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for freshers

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ExcelaCom Technologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It was a two day process
    On the first day i had aps and gd and the rest on a day after ..
    1.Aptitude round -prepare from india bix and rs agarwal .atleast refresh basic formulas .
    Impo topics (pipes and cistern,train sums,numbers,log &profit loss)
    U ll get some technical questions too ,since i prepared for amcat technical it was helpful(check out amcat technical questions blog online)
    2.gd -u can easily clear if your good in communication
    3.tech - since they are java based company they asked basic concepts of java ,oops concept with real time example ,basic network questions and few basic program logics ( fibbonacci series ,pattern printing)
    4.hr -self intro ,strength n weakness .basic questions frm resume.
    Overall had a great experience !