Exclusive Resorts LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exclusive Resorts LLC

Regional Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Exclusive Resorts LLC (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Standard interview process with phone interviews with recruiter, hiring manager and VP of Sales. Questions seeking your initiative, ability to build and develop relationships and market knowledge. Interviews scheduled in a timely manner. Process not lengthy.

Interview Questions

PR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exclusive Resorts LLC (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through the company website, then passed through the first round of phone interviews. Next step was in-person interview, talking with two different associates. They asked background questions on my experience and did a basic description of the business and what the position entailed. It was a very casual interview and the hiring associates were very welcoming and easy to make conversation with. However, towards the end of the process never heard back from the company even after following up.

Interview Questions