Exit Realty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exit Realty Interview Questions

1.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Exit Realty

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Exit Realty.

Interview

Group interview. Hired on the spot. Must have customer service experience and good with technology as well as good phone etiquette. Dress business casual. High-school seniors and college students are their target interns.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montclair, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exit Realty (Montclair, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

Not much of an interview; in real estate, as long as you have a pulse they will "hire" you. If anything it's just a normal conversation you have when you meet someone for the first time. I met with the broker and my recruiting agent, I was told about the company background, fees, commission split, and alternative ways to make money within the company. After discussing that and being asked if I was still interested, we took a tour around the office and I was introduced to everyone present. Then I was sent home with a folder of information related to the company and everything that I would need to get started for me to take a few days to ponder on.

Interview Questions

• What made you get into real estate?   Answer Question
    • Are you going to do this part-time or full-time?   Answer Question
    • Do you have another source of income or help for the next few months while you build your business?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation; they offer one of the highest commission splits in real estate without you having to "rent a desk".

Realtor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Exit Realty (Binghamton, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

Getting your Real Estate License, It is a NY state requirement that all Real Estate agents have their license prior to working as a Realtor. Also joining the local Board of Realtors is required.

Affiliate Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exit Realty (Nashville, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

Brokers are looking for licensed Realtors. The most important fact is in order to make the most amount of money you will need to be driven and aggressive in terms of finding clients. This is commission based employment so you are ultimately the determining factor of your income

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the business.   1 Answer

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crofton, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Exit Realty (Crofton, MD) in September 2011.

Interview

Meeting with the principal broker and referring agent. The referring agent get a 10% bonus for life for every transaction that you do with this brokerage.The Broker explains the 70/30 split commission that applies to every sale and rental transaction with the brokerage.

Interview Questions

• Full time or Part time agent   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. Have to pay $1900.00 in franchise and association fees to get started.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exit Realty (Fredericksburg, VA) in March 2008.

Interview

Spoke with office manager on the phone. She asked me to come in and fill out paperwork . Filled out application. Toured office and met owner of the business. Questioned about strengths and weaknesses. Told about responsibilities. By the time I got home, I had a phone call offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you would handle an irrational client if no one is in the office   2 Answers

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exit Realty in August 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed before I even took the Real Estate exams. I was met for a one-on-one interview and told about the company. I was told about what fees I would have during my time there. I was informed of the area and how easy it is to find business there. I was also told of the great working environment at that office.

Interview Questions

• How much of your time can you devote strictly to real estate?   Answer Question

Realtor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exit Realty in June 2008.

Interview

More of an explanation of benefits and sales expectations and referral program than an interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about cold calling?   1 Answer

Not a nurturing environment for newer agents.