Extentia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Extentia Interview Questions

2.9

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Extentia (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Unique way of interviewing candidates! I had to work hard to get through. Online test, Group discussion, Technical interview. Also got a chance to experience their fun activities.. was impressed.

Interview Questions

• Gave a problem statement asking for a solution   1 Answer

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Extentia (Pune (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Went through telephonic interview after which I was told to send in 2 writing samples. Once I got through that, I faced 2 rounds of personal interviews where I was asked various questions, mostly pertaining to my background and education.

Interview Questions

• What is my background? What do you know about your profile? What can you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Extentia.

Interview

We had a phone interview, they asked Object oriented programming questions, sorting questions, algorithm question, and about the different programming languages you know, and ask you to compare the different languages

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Extentia (Pune (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

1Technical paper Test, 2 Technical F2F rounds 1 HR round
    Paper Test consist of Android Questions which you need to write answers, maths logical questions, java questions. f2f technical is difficult taken by senior developers, then final technical taken by Managers.

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions are very challenging and logical as well, like questions on android components each topics   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Extentia (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

The first round will be the telephonic interview, which will be highly technical. If you qualify the telephonic interview round, you will appear for face to face interview which is mainly focuses logical abilities and personal interview.

Mobile Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Extentia (Pune (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

1st round was technical round Telephonic Round conducted by single person panel. After clearing this round asked for second round which was technical Face-to-Face round. After completing this round technical VP Round done. There was another non-technical VP Round with panel of 2.

After clearing above rounds, HR Round done for final discussion.

Interview Questions

• What iOS application states?   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Extentia (Pune (East Timor)) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of three rounds. First two were technical, the third one was with project manager.

Overall, the questions asked were not that tough. At a moment I felt, the questions asked were more of the problems they were facing into day-to-day coding.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important pillar of OOPS and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Interview

Very Good. Only two rounds were happened. One Technical and another was HR round. Once all rounds were completed, immediately offer was given to me and asked about my preferred joining date

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Extentia (Pune (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

I got a call from Extentia via a job portal.
    Interview was scheduled the very next day.
    There were two rounds of interview (Both mostly technical).
    I got a offer within two weeks of the interview with my expected salary.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Extentia (Pune (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is very simple and fast. Takes one day if everything goes well
    1. Aptitude Test & Technical Test +