Eyemart Express Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eyemart Express

Eyemart Express

Application

I interviewed at Eyemart Express

Interview

The interview was great overall. The general manager, as well as the lab manager was super friendly and easy to talk to. They showed me what I'd be doing during the interview process which was actually quite helpful in making a decision to move forward with the position or not.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience working in a setting like this?
    Answer Question

Eyemart Express

Application

I interviewed at Eyemart Express

Interview

Interview was more a conversation. met with 4 people in team, separately. Each were very kind. Quick to respond to next stage. They care a lot about fit and passion vs things that can be trained

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eyemart Express (Lawton, OK) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview questions were easy. They were questions about your job history and questions to see if you are capable of doing the job right. The whole interview took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eyemart Express

Application

I interviewed at Eyemart Express

Interview

It was a pretty laid back interview. Very nice and professional people. Seems like it will be a great place to work. Interview question were pretty simple and to the point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eyemart Express

Application

I interviewed at Eyemart Express

Interview

Interviews with HR, operations, IT, and CEO. Total time was about 4 weeks to get through all the interviews. Relatively easy, not much structure. Mostly they want to know if you are going to fit with the culture of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you were part of a cross-functional team

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eyemart Express (New York, NY) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was straight to the point and focused on you as a person. They focused on your hours available and what you can bring to the table. Overall a very good experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Eyemart Express

Application

I interviewed at Eyemart Express

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Quick and easy. Got the call right away. Going to the interview tomorrow so I dont know if I got it or not yet.. so... ill get back to you about the process and questions.

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eyemart Express (Sheboygan, WI)

Interview

First, there was a telephone interview followed by an online assessment "to determine if you take drugs or steal things" then an in-person interview at the store. Both interviews completed with the G.M.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing specific was asked, it was more like an informal chat. No questions about past employment, why I left, what I am hoping for, my strengths or weaknesses. It was pretty unrelated to the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eyemart Express (Jonesboro, AR) in Apr 2019

Interview

I Had an over the phone interview, then i needed to take an online assessment, I then got a call back to come in for an interview after the results from my assessment came through.

Interview Questions
  • They asked if I remembered how to do certain tasks from a previous job at an optical lab.

Anonymous Employee in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eyemart Express (Boardman, OH) in Sep 2018

Interview

There was a phone call first and then I met with a district manager at a public location because this store was brand new and was not even opened at the time of my interview. Then I waited for a phone call to explain if I got the job or not...and then I started working

Interview Questions
  • Do I work well with others and alone as well? Can I take constructive criticism? How do I do in a fast paced work environment? What are my strengths and weaknesses? How do I feel my.trouble shooting skills are?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews