Eyemart Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eyemart Express Interview Questions

Interviews at Eyemart Express

1.8

Interview

It was a pretty laid back interview. Very nice and professional people. Seems like it will be a great place to work. Interview question were pretty simple and to the point.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interviews with HR, operations, IT, and CEO. Total time was about 4 weeks to get through all the interviews. Relatively easy, not much structure. Mostly they want to know if you are going to fit with the culture of the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were part of a cross-functional team   Answer Question

Lab Tech Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Quick and easy. Got the call right away. Going to the interview tomorrow so I dont know if I got it or not yet.. so... ill get back to you about the process and questions.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eyemart Express (Sheboygan, WI).

Interview

First, there was a telephone interview followed by an online assessment "to determine if you take drugs or steal things" then an in-person interview at the store. Both interviews completed with the G.M.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific was asked, it was more like an informal chat. No questions about past employment, why I left, what I am hoping for, my strengths or weaknesses. It was pretty unrelated to the job.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eyemart Express (Jonesboro, AR) in April 2019.

Interview

I Had an over the phone interview, then i needed to take an online assessment, I then got a call back to come in for an interview after the results from my assessment came through.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I remembered how to do certain tasks from a previous job at an optical lab.   1 Answer

Optican Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eyemart Express (Boise, ID) in July 2018.

Interview

I met with both the district manager and manager. The second time meeting with them I was offered the job! The districtanager came to my current job to interview me. I was in the managers office less than 29 minutes and was offered the job!

Interview Questions

Eyemart Express Response

Aug 23, 2018 – HR Business Partner

Thank you for the feedback on your interview with Eyemart Express. We are happy to hear you had the opportunity to interview with the District Manager as well as the Store Manager, and glad the process only took 2 days. (WOW!) We hope you are enjoying your new role with Eyemart!

Optician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eyemart Express.

Interview

Applied online through Indeed. Got called in for an interview. Had a nice, long talk with the regional manager. He was very nice and informative. I was offered the job right on the spot. It was going to be a little pay decrease (but more steady hours) from what I have right now and that’s why I didn’t take the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eyemart Express.

Interview

Simple phone interview then a simple in person interview with generic questions. Quiz that asked whether I like to fist fight and/or take drugs. Very odd quiz that made be believe the company has problems with fighting and drugs.

Interview Questions

• If you could meet three people past or present, who would it be and why?   1 Answer

Senior Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skibo, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Eyemart Express (Skibo, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was with the RM and was great the expectation where set on both side. The RM was very nice and helpful. He answered all question. If I was going to work directly with him then I might would have stayed

Interview Questions

• What sales process do you use?   1 Answer

Optical Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eyemart Express (Greensboro, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was brief and consisted of questions being asked by the store manager as well as the lab supervisor. The questions were about my previous job experience as well as the expectations of the job in addition to my schedule availability. They also assessed me based on behavioral situations.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the workflow is slow?   1 Answer