F2OnSite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.4

Sort:

Field Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at F2OnSite (Carrollton, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

I posted an ad on Craigslist and was contacted by a recruiter. They asked if I wanted to work for them and earn a flat fee per job completed. I agreed and was set up to take tests to become Dell DCSE Certified, and was sent out on my first job.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work with us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They said what they paid and that they paid for certifications

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at F2OnSite (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick, and easy, was hired within a few days, and started a week later. Everything was done over the phone, and was very professional. Would recommend to anyone looking to get in IT or with a few years experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience dealing with tough customers.   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at F2OnSite (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by f2onsite by e-mail and asked about my qualifications and ability to do the job. They then scheduled a phone interview for the following week. I was contacted by f2onsite HR and had a brief question and answer session focusing mainly on my availability and willingness to travel, have own transportation, ability to take and pass required competency exam for end client relating to NCR break/fix.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your own transportation?   1 Answer

POS Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at F2OnSite (Detroit, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

I just talked to the Recruiter. I let her know I've worked in a technical career for years. She asked one of the people in Field Operations to call me. I was supposed to be tested, but, after talking to the Field Operator, he assured me that his daughter could do the job, and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Just talk to them and tell them about your experience in a technical field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase during the interview. $35 per job during working hours and $50 a job on off hours. Mileage over 50 miles, one-way. I negotiated over mileage after my first six months.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at F2OnSite.

Interview

technicial assessment first, then questions about motherboards and working on point of sale equipment the people are very nice and straight forward about the work and what is easy and what is hard about they answer all questions

Interview Questions

• How long it took to replace a motherboard. how do you stay organizared what certifications do you have or will you get how long is a piece of string how many trees are in a forest lots of simeple stuff and lots of stuff that has no right or wrong answer they were super nice and cool about everything   Answer Question