FCCI Insurance Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FCCI Insurance Group (Ridgeland, MS) in July 2018.

Interview

General talk and review of resume. Usually with a manger and the boss will drop in. Nothing uncomfortable, very likable people, it is really a process of getting to know you and what you want to do in the future or what got you interested in insurance.

Interview Questions

• Just general questions about my resume to make sure you're not lying and see how well you fit with the office.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FCCI Insurance Group (Sarasota, FL).

Interview

Typical process, however, it is still in progress after several weeks. The position is new, and understandably they want to find the right person, but after 4 weeks and 2 other offers, I think FCCI needs to streamline this. If I do not receive an offer from them within a day of writing this, I will confirm my offer with another company. Shame, because FCCI appears to be a really good company.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself working with our group in order to support them?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCCI Insurance Group (Sarasota, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I received the job post through my major advisor's email and sent my resume directly to the HR's email. Four days later I received the email for the in-person interview. I interviewed with two managers, one is IT Application Service and the other one is Business Analyst. The managers were nice and put no stress on me. The interview was easy since all I said was about my database project and they seemed to like it a lot, and I got the internship within the same day.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCCI Insurance Group.

Interview

the interview process initially was pretty interesting since it was the first time I ever had to do a video interview. I liked the process because it allowed me to think over some questions before i was able to submit my answers

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Several Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at FCCI Insurance Group (Sarasota, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for about 5 different positions. The process was very long, about 45 days, and I met and was interviewed by 9 different people during that time (mostly due to the large number of positions I applied for). The focus of the interview was not as much what I knew and what I've done, but how I react and operate in different situations. I found out after being hired that the interview process is geared around assessing the prospective employee's fit into the culture and mission of the company. Integrity and ethics are of the utmost importance to FCCI, and it's not just lip service like at some other companies. This company really wants to do the right thing for its clients, and being a private company they are not slaves to shareholders.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where some or all of your subordinates have a greater level of expertise than you on a critical work process?   Answer Question
    • How would you resolve an overt, heated conflict between two members of your team?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FCCI Insurance Group (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Vague and widely varied sequestered into one place no variables or deep description of interviewers function, accountabilities or how past experiences contribute to those. Extra people inserted ad HOCHULI so no prep for them.

Interview Questions

• Interpersonal communication   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCCI Insurance Group (Sarasota, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through indeed, got a call a week later from HR. It was very thorough and asked mostly around my experience and my thought process.
    Had one management interview on phone and later was invited onsite for group/pannel round. Overall i enjoyed the interview process and the company vision.

FCCI seems to be very careful in there selection process which is a good thing.

Operations Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCCI Insurance Group (Sarasota, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Very thorough, friendly and professional. I was contacted by phone by human resources. They sent an on-line skills test. After I submitted my test results they were quick to contact me and schedule and interview. I meet one-on-one with the human resource manager first. I toured the department. I then met with the department head and another manager. After the initial interview I came back to shadow an employee in the department. Every employee was professional and friendly. They seemed genuinely concerned that the hire be a good fit for both of us.

Interview Questions

This was my first application and interview and I wasn't prepared for the offer. In hindsight, I wished I had taken the offer!

Commercial Lines Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FCCI Insurance Group (Charlotte, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

It was done by phone and in person. They traveled a great distance to meet me in person. Since this was for a job that I was well qualified for, the questions were more personality-oriented than anything else.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable meeting with insureds and producers in person to close deals and build relationships?   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCCI Insurance Group (Sarasota, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a Recreiter and obtained a phone interview first with one of the claims supervisors . It was a grueling 45 minutes typical corporate question interview. She asked a lot of the same questions over and over and didn't seem real interested in listening to my response or really hearing me speak . I could tell she was writing down my answers next to her pages of questions printed from the computer. A very rigid interview nothing relaxing about it . My resume speaks for itself regarding my qualifications. My work is stellar top notch and can be backed up by calling my references who are my prior supervisors. That phone call should have been a red flag for me but I needed a job badly!!! Afterwards I met in Sarasota four hours away for interview with five different people including HR. I was given a tour and we discussed health insurance and my salary and was told she would try to get me what I was making. That gave me false hopes for sure ! I paid for a hotel the night before so I would be fresh and ready for them. It was four hours no one offered me coffee, soda, water nothing ! My mouth was so parched from talking and I was hungry . I was quickly losing wind in my sails. It was the worse interviewers ever . They had no idea that every client is different as the questions they asked seemed to only pertain to how they do things , which is okay I know how to follow instructions. I've been with the same company for fifteen years. Solid years !! I know my skills are awesome I guess they are looking for a unicorn

Interview Questions

• What of you do on a typical day at the office? Go thru your day for me from the minute you come in to the minute you leave. ( really??). I work. That's what I do   1 Answer
    • What would your supervisor say your weaknesses are ?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • How many files do you open and close a month ?   Answer Question