FMT Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FMT Consultants

Interviews for Top Jobs at FMT Consultants

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FMT Consultants (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Met with 3 people total, 2 engineers and the CEO himself.
    I was asked a few questions in regards to my resume, then some basic interview questions such as what I saw myself doing at the company in a couple of years.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions (Where do you see yourself in 3 years? etc...)   Answer Question

ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FMT Consultants (Carlsbad, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applicant will conduct phone screen with recruiter. If recruiter thinks that candidate is good fit, candidate will be invited to interview in person. Applicant will meet with direct manager, practice director, CEO and HR Manager. Fitting company culture is an important aspect of the process.

FMT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FMT Consultants (San Diego, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

The initial call was with an HR rep, just to ask some screener questions about the position. The second call was with the hiring manager/tech lead. Asked some background experience and some simple tech questions

Interview Questions

• How would you explain the process of a technical build to a client?   Answer Question